|By Business Wire||
|May 14, 2014 12:03 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit EMEA, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced powerful new capabilities for Adobe Analytics, the data and analytics backbone of Adobe Marketing Cloud, that will help marketers make precise, data-driven decisions to drive return on marketing spend. Having today been named a leader with the strongest position in The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics Q2, 2014 Report, Adobe Analytics now extends its market lead with live stream (real-time event firehose), predictive marketing decision trees, new mobile app analytics and Apple iBeacon support.
“The Adobe Marketing Cloud is the most integrated set of marketing solutions, and it all centers on industry-leading analytics that is second to none,” said Bill Ingram, vice president of Adobe Social and Adobe Analytics, Adobe. “Today’s news takes the power of Adobe Analytics to a new level, with predictive capabilities and mobile functionality that ensure marketers can maximize both impact and revenue.”
New Adobe Analytics functionality includes:
- Live stream – Marketers now have access to the full stream of live event data feeding into Adobe Analytics, including real-time data from Adobe Target, Adobe Social, and Adobe Media Optimizer. Live stream will enable marketers to leverage real-time dashboards displaying events as they unfold, in-session remarketing to help when consumers appear stuck in a browsing session, and instant traffic visualizations from a specific channel or referral site. Adobe Analytics Premium customers can take advantage of live stream immediately without any implementation changes.
- Predictive analytics – Using new decision trees in Adobe Analytics, marketers can now predict the most likely decisions a customer will make and influence whether they will buy a product or service, watch a video, or take another desired action. Traits such as geography, gender and purchase history are factored into predicting a customer’s digital journey. Using real-time data visualization, marketers can then personalize live offers to reach their customers with the right information at the right time. Decision trees will enable marketers to create intelligent rules for website targeting and email offers, and to assist call center agents to personalize customer conversations as they are happening.
- Unified segment builder – Marketers can now quickly discover, create, preview and manage high-value audience segments through the new, sophisticated segment builder. Audience segments are easily created by dragging and dropping key variables, such as gender, region, average order value, and more. Once created, these audience segments can be shared across solutions through Master Marketing Profile, a core service of Adobe Marketing Cloud, and enable marketers to tailor their campaigns across multiple workflows.
- Mobile app analytics – Marketers can now tie successful mobile app downloads to campaigns and attribute actions taken in the app to measure the success of the campaign. This could include information on how users get started using the app, user engagement while in the app, how users share app content via social media, and product purchases, providing deep insights into the lifetime value of app users. Mobile app analytics enables marketers to move their customers from mobile websites to high-loyalty app experiences and attribute app usage activity to their campaigns.
- Apple iBeacon support – Adobe is the first mobile provider to measure and respond to user engagement in mobile apps connected to iBeacons in sports stadiums, retail stores and other external venues. Analytics for Apple iBeacon enables marketers to deliver personalized content or offers to consumers on their mobile devices while they are shopping, browsing a trade show floor, or otherwise moving through the environment connected to iBeacons.
- “After a thorough review of the market, we chose Adobe Analytics to satisfy our current and future analytics and optimization needs,” said David Williams, head of customer intelligence, ASOS. “We needed a solution that could scale globally with our business, improve productivity, and offer out-of-the box integration with our key partners to deliver more value from our existing investments. Adobe’s constant pace of innovation continues to deliver value for our business, and live stream (the event firehose) is the latest capability that opens up exciting opportunities for how we engage with customers.”
- “The new segment builder in Adobe Analytics is enabling the kind of flexibility that a company like Starwood needs to manage the millions of customers that enjoy our 1,200 properties worldwide,” said Jen Yacenda, associate director of digital analytics, Starwood Hotels. “We rely on Adobe Analytics to help us better understand the online behaviors of our guests and leverage critical insights to drive future interactions with our customers.”
The new functionality in Adobe Analytics is expected to be available to customers in Spring 2014. Live stream and advanced analytics capabilities require a license for Adobe Analytics Premium.
- Free copy of The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics Q2, 2014 Report
- Adobe press release on The Forrester Wave: Web Analytics Report Results
- Link to five unique Adobe.com visualizations powered by “Adobe Analytics live stream”
- Adobe Analytics on Twitter
About Adobe Analytics
Adobe Analytics is the award-winning analytics backbone of Adobe Marketing Cloud. It is the industry’s best-selling, and most advanced enterprise analytics solution, used by more than 140,000 marketers and analysts at the world’s largest brands to better understand their businesses by leveraging big data. Adobe Analytics measures nearly 7 trillion server calls each year.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Internet-of-Things discussions can end up either going down the consumer gadget rabbit hole or focused on the sort of data logging that industrial manufacturers have been doing forever. However, in fact, companies today are already using IoT data both to optimize their operational technology and to improve the experience of customer interactions in novel ways. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Gordon Haff, Red Hat Technology Evangelist, will share examples from a wide range of industries – includin...
Dec. 6, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 1,638
"We build IoT infrastructure products - when you have to integrate different devices, different systems and cloud you have to build an application to do that but we eliminate the need to build an application. Our products can integrate any device, any system, any cloud regardless of protocol," explained Peter Jung, Chief Product Officer at Pulzze Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 989
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Dec. 6, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 1,923
"We're a cybersecurity firm that specializes in engineering security solutions both at the software and hardware level. Security cannot be an after-the-fact afterthought, which is what it's become," stated Richard Blech, Chief Executive Officer at Secure Channels, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 6, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 843
According to Forrester Research, every business will become either a digital predator or digital prey by 2020. To avoid demise, organizations must rapidly create new sources of value in their end-to-end customer experiences. True digital predators also must break down information and process silos and extend digital transformation initiatives to empower employees with the digital resources needed to win, serve, and retain customers.
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,196
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Dec. 6, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 4,583
In his general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, discussed how Dice leverages data insights and tools to help both tech professionals and recruiters better understand how skills relate to each other and which skills are in high demand using interactive visualizations and salary indicator tools to maximize earning potential. Manish Dixit is VP of Product and Engineering at Dice. As the leader of the Product, Engineering and Data Sciences team at D...
Dec. 6, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 890
"Once customers get a year into their IoT deployments, they start to realize that they may have been shortsighted in the ways they built out their deployment and the key thing I see a lot of people looking at is - how can I take equipment data, pull it back in an IoT solution and show it in a dashboard," stated Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 5, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,059
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and sh...
Dec. 5, 2016 08:45 PM EST Reads: 523
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,231
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 5, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,094
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Dec. 5, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 416
IoT is rapidly changing the way enterprises are using data to improve business decision-making. In order to derive business value, organizations must unlock insights from the data gathered and then act on these. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, and Peter Shashkin, Head of Development Department at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how one organization leveraged IoT, cloud technology and data analysis to improve customer experiences and effici...
Dec. 5, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 5,060
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 5, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,621
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 5, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 2,074
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, drew together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established compa...
Dec. 5, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 870
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
Dec. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 398
"IoT is going to be a huge industry with a lot of value for end users, for industries, for consumers, for manufacturers. How can we use cloud to effectively manage IoT applications," stated Ian Khan, Innovation & Marketing Manager at Solgeniakhela, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 5, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 4,263
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 702
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 5, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 3,301