|By Business Wire||
|March 21, 2014 11:32 AM EDT||
Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it will serve as a Showcase Sponsor and demonstrate its expertise at the Adobe Summit 2014. The Adobe Summit will be held March 24-28 in Salt Lake City, and is a digital marketing conference designed to provide insights, tools and techniques for marketing industry professionals looking to implement successful digital experiences.
In order to compete in the digital age, companies must advance their customer experience strategy to include digital experiences across all channels and customer touch points. As digital innovations continually redefine business and marketing operations, deploying an enhanced web content management (WCM) solution remains critical. By combining the expertise of its enterprise content management practice with its experience design agency, Perficient helps its customers create sustainable digital marketing solutions that enhance customer engagement and drive revenue.
“Trends within the WCM space suggest that companies are creating compelling and personalized customer experiences across all channels,” said Robert Sumner, director of Perficient’s WCM practice. “If marketers want to truly understand who their customers are, what those customers want from the company and how to provide value, aligning their digital marketing strategies with their customer experience management strategies becomes crucial to achieving solid ROI results. We’re pleased to have the opportunity to participate in the Adobe Summit as the desire to address this evolution is native to Adobe’s approach with its Marketing Cloud solutions, and specifically with their Adobe Experience Manager solution.”
Get a Digital Game Plan at Adobe Summit 2014
During the Adobe Summit, Perficient experts will be available in Booth #208 to demonstrate how companies can provide better digital customer experiences across all customer touch points including legacy websites, mobile sites, social networks, customer transactions, and in-person or contact center interactions. Visitors to the booth can learn how best to integrate the right digital marketing tools with traditional WCM strategies, including Adobe Experience Manager.
“Adobe Experience Manager has emerged as a leading WCM solution designed to help companies address the challenges of today’s digital world. Whether clients are managing basic web content or managing content to be released into the social sphere, Adobe Experience Manager helps deliver creative assets and other content across all channels where a customer might engage,” continued Sumner. “During the summit we look forward to engaging with decision-makers who are looking to align their customer experience strategies with their digital marketing strategies creating a compelling presence across their customers’ entire journey.”
In conjunction with the Adobe Summit, Perficient has released a new Perficient Perspective, “Adobe Experience Manager: How to Create Digital Experience Roadmaps to Enhance the Customer Experience.” This perspective addresses how companies can navigate the new digital ecosystem by implementing digital experience roadmaps, which are critical guides for IT and marketing executives who need to better marry their customer experience strategy with technology investments to provide a seamless, consistent and relevant experience for customers. In addition, the perspective addresses how Adobe Experience Manager has emerged as a leading digital experience management tool designed to provide better experiences across all customer touch points.
Find Out More
For more information on Perficient’s expertise in enterprise content management solutions, visit www.perficient.com/Solutions-and-Services/Content-Management. For more information on Perficient’s partnership with Adobe, visit www.Perficient.com/Partners/Adobe.
For live updates throughout the event, follow Perficient experts on Twitter @Perficient.
Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving Global 2000® and enterprise customers throughout North America. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and three offshore locations, in Eastern Europe, India, and China. Perficient helps clients use Internet-based technologies to improve productivity and competitiveness, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, and reduce information technology costs. Perficient, traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, is a member of the Russell 2000® index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index. Perficient is an award-winning “Premier Level” IBM business partner, a Microsoft National Systems Integrator and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, a Gold Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance Partner, a TeamTIBCO partner, and an EMC Select Services Team Partner. For more information, please visit www.perficient.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Some of the statements contained in this news release that are not purely historical statements discuss future expectations or state other forward-looking information related to financial results and business outlook for 2014. Those statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the statements. The “forward-looking” information is based on management’s current intent, belief, expectations, estimates, and projections regarding our company and our industry. You should be aware that those statements only reflect our predictions. Actual events or results may differ substantially. Important factors that could cause our actual results to be materially different from the forward-looking statements include (but are not limited to) those disclosed under the heading “Risk Factors” in our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2013. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. This cautionary statement is provided pursuant to Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The forward-looking statements in this release are made only as of the date hereof and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement for any reason, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Review
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Federal Contractor Supports Expansion, Talent Initiatives, Overall Business with Ultimate Software’s Unified HCM Solution
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Flexera Software Receives BMC Software Technology Alliance Program Validation for FlexNet Manager Suite Integration with Multiple BMC Solutions
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market to Reach $32.7 Billion by 2020
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Review
- The 5 Best Photography Apps to Help Immortalize Graduation Day
- OpenStack Catching Up to VMware as Preferred Private Cloud Platform, According to New Developer Survey From Tesora
- Contract Logix Announces Version 14 of Its Contract Management Software Featuring Several Additional Features for Greater Usability
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cover Story: How to Increase the Frame Rates of Your Flash Movies
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Your First Adobe Flex Application with a ColdFusion Backend
- How To Create a Photo Slide Show ...
- Personal Branding Checklist
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Blog: Death-Knell For "Rich Media? Hardly!
- Adobe/Macromedia - Microsoft, Look Out!
- Adobe Flex Interface Customization - Themes, Styles, Skins
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?