|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2014 10:00 AM EST||
PORTLAND, OR--(Marketwired - January 30, 2014) - onOne Software®, Inc., a leading developer of innovative digital photography solutions, today announced a special upgrade offer for current owners of digital photography plug-in software. Any person who owns Nik Software, Topaz Labs, or any other digital photography plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop®, Lightroom®, or Apple® Aperture® may upgrade to onOne Software's all-in-one photo editing solution, Perfect Photo Suite® 8 Premium Edition for only $129.95, which is a $50 savings off the regular price. This offer is valid for a limited time and may not be combined with any other offer.
Perfect Photo Suite 8 Premium Edition seamlessly integrates eight modules designed to provide photographers with the right tools to create extraordinary images, inspire creativity, and solve the most common photo problems. The modules offer a streamlined and intuitive workflow and address essential and time-intensive image-processing tasks that are important to photographers. Perfect Photo Suite 8 can be used as a plug-in to Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, and Apple Aperture -- and unlike other plug-ins, it can also be used by itself as a standalone application with layers, photo enhancement and editing capabilities, including spot healing, retouching, and content-aware fill.
"Our mission has always been to provide powerful photography software to everyone who is passionate about their photography, such as the owners of the Nik Software and Topaz Labs plug-ins," said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. "Leveraging our extensive experience as a plug-in developer and adding the customer-requested tools that make Perfect Photo Suite 8 a complete photo editor makes it an ideal solution that can bring together all of a photographer's stylization and editing needs."
Perfect Photo Suite 8 Features:
Eight integrated modules: Effects, Enhance, Portrait, B&W, Portrait, Mask, Layers, Resize, and Browse -- each module is designed to target a specific image-processing task and contains just the right tools, letting photographers focus on the tasks they need to accomplish, without clutter or confusion.
- Perfect Effects brings out the "WOW" in your photos with the transformative power of its adjustable filters, customizable presets, and manual controls to fine-tune the look of effects. Filters can be instantly applied, adjusted, combined, stacked, or blended giving empowering photographers to stylize images quickly, take complete creative control, or immerse themselves in freeform creativity.
- Perfect Enhance offers basic adjustment controls that almost every image needs to go from good to great. Tools to improve color, tone, and detail, and retouching tools for spot healing, red-eye removal, and removing objects with the Perfect Eraser, that uses content-aware fill technology, are all available in this module.
- Perfect Portrait offers simple, yet powerful, portrait retouching, with automated feature detection and enhancement tools to smooth skin, remove blemishes, brighten eyes and teeth, and correct skin color. Fast processing speeds also allow photographers to retouch images quickly for stunning portraits.
- Perfect B&W helps photographers develop beautiful black and white images quickly and easily. It includes powerful and intuitive tools that add dramatic, elegant, and classic black and white looks to images instantly and offers users complete creative control to reproduce time-honored black and white processing techniques.
- Perfect Mask creates high quality masks quickly with automated functionality and powerful tools that make selecting subjects and isolating backgrounds for removal extraordinarily accurate.
- Perfect Layers gives photographers the ability to combine images and extend their image editing options in a layered file workflow without requiring Photoshop. Users can create and edit multi-layered files with Perfect Layers directly from Lightroom, Aperture or as a standalone application.
- Perfect Resize is the industry standard for image enlargement. It is renowned across the photographic and printing industries for its ability to increase image size well over 1000% without the loss of sharpness or detail that is normally expected. Proven Genuine Fractals® technology has been applied to algorithms that optimize the clarity and detail of different image types, including mobile snapshots.
- Browse quickly provides access to photos wherever they're stored-whether that's on the computer, network, or on a cloud-based storage service.
Versatile Filters That Make Images Look Their Best: The best photo effects can be created and added all in the Effects module with the versatile filters and presets available in Perfect Photo Suite 8. Perfect Effects has a base of 23 adjustable filters, including:
- Dynamic Contrast adds stunning clarity to images and makes them pop by accentuating the levels of contrast, without sacrificing highlight and shadow detail, creating halos, or affecting saturation.
- Lens Blur includes the best parts of FocalPoint technology to create bokeh, tilt-shift, and selective focus effects after the shot.
- HDR Look adds the edgy look of high dynamic range to images. Settings are adjustable to create effects that range from subtle to surreal.
- Vintage turns photos into a nostalgic memory with retro-style filters.
Powerful Brushes provide the right results for specific editing tasks:
- Perfect Eraser removes objects with content-aware fill technology
- Retouch Brush uses spot healing to remove small distractions
- Clone Brush removes unwanted items by replicating and covering specified areas of an image
- Masking Brush reveals underlying layers or selectively applies effects
- Perfect Brush delivers precise edge-detection masking
- Hundreds of Customizable Presets are available throughout Perfect Photo Suite 8 that make it easy for every photographer to instantly create an image they love. Presets can also be used as starting points for creativity and efficiency. Presets are included in the Enhance, Effects, B&W, Portrait, and Resize modules.
- Perfect Batch engine simultaneously applies presets from multiple modules and a watermark to a selected group of images.
onOne Software is committed to long-term, ongoing support for their products by continuing the development of customer-requested features, compatibility with new operating systems, and improvements to performance, as well as making available new presets, training videos, and weekly guidance for creative inspiration. Detailed information about the Perfect Photo Suite 8 Upgrade Offer for owners of Nik Software, Topaz Labs plug-ins, and other digital photography plug-in software is available at www.ononesoftware.com/nik-topaz.
The Perfect Photo Suite 8 Premium Edition Upgrade for owners of Nik Software, including the Google Nik Collection, Topaz Labs plug-ins, and other digital photography plug-in software is now available from onOne Software. Owners of these products may purchase the Perfect Photo Suite 8 Premium Edition for only $129.95 at www.ononesoftware.com/nik-topaz. This upgrade offer is only available for the purchase of the Perfect Photo Suite 8 Premium Edition. This offer will be valid for a limited time and may not be combined with any other offer or discount. A free 30-day trial of Perfect Photo Suite 8 Premium Edition is currently available at www.ononesoftware.com.
General Press Inquiries: [email protected]
Online Press Center: www.ononesoftware.com/press
onOne Software Blog: www.ononesoftware.com/blog
About onOne Software
onOne Software®, Inc., a leading developer of innovative software tools for photographers, develops timesaving software solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers. onOne Software solutions have been created to help photographers spend more of their time behind the camera taking pictures instead of the computer workstation. Such solutions include a wide range of easy-to-use applications and plug-in enhancements for Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom®, and Apple® Aperture®. Founded in 2005, onOne Software is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon. For additional information, visit www.ononesoftware.com/
The following files are available for download:
Amy Chan, onOne Software
503-968-1468 x 137
Complete Internet of Things (IoT) embedded device security is not just about the device but involves the entire product’s identity, data and control integrity, and services traversing the cloud. A device can no longer be looked at as an island; it is a part of a system. In fact, given the cross-domain interactions enabled by IoT it could be a part of many systems. Also, depending on where the device is deployed, for example, in the office building versus a factory floor or oil field, security ha...
Dec. 8, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 292
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings in the last year, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their back-end AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT – especially in the connected home and office. Amazon is extending its reach by building on its dominant Cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strategy, recently announced Replenishment Services, the Echo/Alexa voice recognition control platform, the 6-7 strategic...
Dec. 8, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 343
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 8, 2016 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,714
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 8, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 1,810
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,841
Financial Technology has become a topic of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities. Accordingly, attendees at the upcoming 20th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York, June 6-8, 2017, will find fresh new content in a new track called FinTech.
Dec. 8, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,247
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 8, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 2,310
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Dec. 8, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,230
Unsecured IoT devices were used to launch crippling DDOS attacks in October 2016, targeting services such as Twitter, Spotify, and GitHub. Subsequent testimony to Congress about potential attacks on office buildings, schools, and hospitals raised the possibility for the IoT to harm and even kill people. What should be done? Does the government need to intervene? This panel at @ThingExpo New York brings together leading IoT and security experts to discuss this very serious topic.
Dec. 8, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 525
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 8, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 928
"Dice has been around for the last 20 years. We have been helping tech professionals find new jobs and career opportunities," explained Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,190
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 793
"At ROHA we develop an app called Catcha. It was developed after we spent a year meeting with, talking to, interacting with senior citizens watching them use their smartphones and talking to them about how they use their smartphones so we could get to know their smartphone behavior," explained Dave Woods, Chief Innovation Officer at ROHA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 8, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 770
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 8, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,749
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation; Alan Williamson, Principal...
Dec. 8, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 531
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 8, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,343
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Dec. 8, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 7,326
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, discussed recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model for ...
Dec. 8, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 564
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, drew together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established compa...
Dec. 8, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,003
Dec. 8, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 1,952