|By Business Wire||
|December 17, 2012 04:25 PM EST||
Customer Experience Management provider Tahzoo today announced its top 10 predictions for marketers in 2013. In 2012, Tahzoo educated Fortune 500 companies on the importance of delivering engaging, relevant and persuasive customer experiences. The firm’s roster of clients includes Costco, DirecTV, Nationwide, Abbott Nutrition and KeyBank.
“New Year 2013 will usher in a hyper-focus on developing successful customer experience initiatives with personalized, relevant content across any channel, device or platform,” said Tahzoo CEO Brad Heidemann. “That success hinges on a number of complex factors ranging from organizational change management and governance to making mobile less of an afterthought. And the payoff will be felt in the bottom line, from sales to valuation. Next year will truly be a fascinating year to witness the successes and the missed opportunities.”
Tahzoo 2013 predictions include:
1. The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. It is no longer sufficient to reach out to consumers across distinct channels. It is the sofa shopper who will simultaneously watch TV, and shop on their tablets while texting with friends from their mobile device. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span.
2. Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance of enterprise marketing platforms such as SDL, IBM and Adobe, marketers are going to embrace dynamic publishing and algorithmic recommendations to deliver more engaging, relevant and most importantly, persuasive customer experiences.
3. Social marketing will enter the 4th stage of maturity. The days of simply having a Facebook page or Tweeting about your products are gone. While social media has become a powerful customer service and PR channel, its real value is as a source of social intelligence that provides the behavioral and attitudinal insight needed to add the dimensions of context and real-time to the marketing mix.
4. Organizational Change Management and Governance will become top topics for customer experience initiatives. With the increased emphasis on creating and delivering engaging, relevant and persuasive customer experiences, organizations, teams and brands will have to recognize that in addition to programs and technologies, they will need to drive cooperation, collaboration and alignment across the different parts of the enterprise. Companies will begin to look at the creation of Change Experience Management Offices (CxMO) as the means to maximize the business value and ROI of their investments.
5. Managed Service Offerings will begin to be used by large enterprises to experiment with and drive quick-to-market enterprise marketing solutions. As with other enterprise technologies, enterprise marketing suites will become available in the cloud and will enable brands to experiment with new capabilities without the need for capital investment and long and complex IT projects.
6. Mobile will become less of an add-on or afterthought from a delivery perspective and become a more integral part of the full digital experience. Mobile will evolve from a distinct channel to a strategic component of the overall digital experience. Brands will begin to integrate the experience across devices, platforms and situations.
7. Responsive Design will be coupled with contextual marketing to drive effective mobile experiences. While there will be continued growth in responsive designs for mobile (phone and tablet), the increased expectations of the mobile audiences will force brands to understand and accommodate the contextually different expectations audiences have for a mobile experience.
8. Marketing departments will become the active decision makers in the selection and purchase of enterprise marketing technology including CMS, CRM and marketing automation suites. IT departments will be more responsible to marketing / channel groups and more reliant on their budget dollars for their resources. Decisions will become focused on the business’ need rather than the system architecture.
9. Global brands will embrace a balance between centralized control and local needs. Centralized global marketing organizations will increasingly become more vigilant regarding brand standards and compliance while simultaneously granting greater independence for local marketers to respond to their individual customer needs.
10. More CMOs will be recruited for their left brain skills. As companies continue to leverage data, technology and analytics to define and optimize customer experiences, they will increasingly look for leaders who have one foot in the world of technology and the other still squarely in the world of creative and brand.
Tahzoo, a customer experience marketing firm, develops and delivers strategic customer experience management consulting services from digital marketing strategy to organizational change management and technical implementation, support and optimization of integrated enterprise marketing platforms with expertise and emphasis on SDL. Tahzoo serves global 1000 clients from its headquarters in Washington D.C., a development center in Richmond, VA, offices in Amsterdam, Cleveland and Seattle and remote centers across the United States.
Intelligent machines are here. Robots, self-driving cars, drones, bots and many IoT devices are becoming smarter with Machine Learning. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Sudha Jamthe, CEO of IoTDisruptions.com, will discuss the next wave of business disruption at the junction of IoT and AI, impacting many industries and set to change our lives, work and world as we know it.
Oct. 27, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 484
SYS-CON Events announced today that Enzu will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Enzu’s mission is to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud solutions worldwide. Enzu enables online businesses to use its IT infrastructure to their competitive advantage. By offering a suite of proven hosting and management services, Enzu wants companies to focus on the core of their online busine...
Oct. 27, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,459
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Oct. 27, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 279
The Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF), sponsor of the IoTivity open source project, and AllSeen Alliance, which provides the AllJoyn® open source IoT framework, today announced that the two organizations’ boards have approved a merger under the OCF name and bylaws. This merger will advance interoperability between connected devices from both groups, enabling the full operating potential of IoT and representing a significant step towards a connected ecosystem.
Oct. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,324
November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Penta Security is a leading vendor for data security solutions, including its encryption solution, D’Amo. By using FPE technology, D’Amo allows for the implementation of encryption technology to sensitive data fields without modification to schema in the database environment. With businesses having their data become increasingly more complicated in their mission-critical applications (such as ERP, CRM, HRM), continued ...
Oct. 27, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,182
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,061
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudbric, a leading website security provider, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Cloudbric is an elite full service website protection solution specifically designed for IT novices, entrepreneurs, and small and medium businesses. First launched in 2015, Cloudbric is based on the enterprise level Web Application Firewall by Penta Security Sys...
Oct. 27, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,336
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Oct. 27, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,276
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, will draw together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established ...
Oct. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,613
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,997
SYS-CON Events announced today that MathFreeOn will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MathFreeOn is Software as a Service (SaaS) used in Engineering and Math education. Write scripts and solve math problems online. MathFreeOn provides online courses for beginners or amateurs who have difficulties in writing scripts. In accordance with various mathematical topics, there are more tha...
Oct. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,165
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 27, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,093
In his general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, will discuss how Dice leverages data insights and tools to help both tech professionals and recruiters better understand how skills relate to each other and which skills are in high demand using interactive visualizations and salary indicator tools to maximize earning potential. Manish Dixit is VP of Product and Engineering at Dice. As the leader of the Product, Engineering and Data Sciences team a...
Oct. 27, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 867
Virgil consists of an open-source encryption library, which implements Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme (ECIES) (including RSA schema), a Key Management API, and a cloud-based Key Management Service (Virgil Keys). The Virgil Keys Service consists of a public key service and a private key escrow service.
Oct. 27, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,212
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,623
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 27, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,277
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Oct. 27, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,917
In past @ThingsExpo presentations, Joseph di Paolantonio has explored how various Internet of Things (IoT) and data management and analytics (DMA) solution spaces will come together as sensor analytics ecosystems. This year, in his session at @ThingsExpo, Joseph di Paolantonio from DataArchon, will be adding the numerous Transportation areas, from autonomous vehicles to “Uber for containers.” While IoT data in any one area of Transportation will have a huge impact in that area, combining sensor...
Oct. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,176
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, discussed the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filterin...
Oct. 27, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,070
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Oct. 27, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,453