|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 11:04 AM EST||
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced that registration is now open for Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2013. The premier industry event will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Palace Convention Center from March 4-8, 2013. Summit 2013 will convene thousands of marketers, advertisers, publishers, agencies, analysts and developers across industries to explore how to create, measure and optimize digital experiences, leveraging the Adobe® Marketing Cloud to build brand loyalty and secure new customers. Attendees can immerse themselves in up to four days of keynotes, informative sessions, training workshops and networking opportunities focused on strategies and best practices for optimizing multi-channel analytics, online conversion, social and mobile marketing, audience segmentation and advertising, and Web experience management.
Kevin Lynch, chief technology officer at Adobe, prepares to demonstrate the Adobe Marketing Cloud during a keynote session at Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2012. Photo/Adobe, Susan Goldman.
Summit 2013 – The Leading Digital Marketing and Advertising Event of the Year
Keynotes featuring Adobe executives, industry luminaries and analysts will explore the latest trends impacting the digital marketing industry and provide an outlook on what lies ahead. Summit 2013 will also include a customer and partner showcase, opportunities for attendees to connect with Adobe’s digital marketing experts, a Summit Bash with a surprise headliner concert, receptions, and a world-class ski day.
More than 70 breakout sessions featuring leading companies and Adobe digital marketing professionals will delve into analytics and reporting, social media marketing, digital advertising, personalized customer engagement, and maximizing digital marketing investments. Sessions are designed to provide real-world skills development including demos, tips and tricks, and tutorials on how to efficiently use Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Registered attendees can sign up for sessions within these seven tracks:
- Digital Analytics (for Web Analysts, digital and mobile marketers) – Hear from your peers and Adobe experts as they reveal analytics principles, strategies and techniques for optimizing performance of digital marketing campaigns by making online, social, mobile, video and customer analytics data actionable. Web and business analysts will learn how digital analytics can effectively identify the most profitable strategies to serve customers, engage audiences with compelling content, and determine the critical inputs to achieve digital marketing success.
- Web Experience Management (for content, digital and mobile marketers) – Join Adobe’s experts, plus innovative marketers and technologists from leading enterprises, to discover the latest strategies and solutions for creating relevant brand and commerce experiences. Discover new ideas, learn tips and tricks, and explore the latest solutions for Web content and digital asset management that will give you and your company a competitive edge.
- Digital Advertising (for advertisers and publishers) – Gain valuable insights on how to reach the right audience at the right time with the right message across channels while maintaining your budget and positively impacting ROI. Learn how to focus resources on the most salient and impactful solutions in order to compete in the aggressive advertising landscape.
- Targeting & Optimization (for content and digital marketers) – Obtain effective digital strategies for targeting potential and existing customers. Ensure that their interactions with your business are meaningful by creating connections with customers that drive stronger engagement and higher conversion. The key to digital success is accurate and effective data-driven targeting and ongoing, disciplined optimization.
- Social Marketing (for social marketers and community managers) – Discover the latest trends, challenges, and how leading social marketers are harnessing social media to improve ROI and extend relationships with their customers. Social media marketing is the fastest growing digital channel of 2012 and cannot be an isolated marketing tactic. Social influences all marketing activity, and businesses demand solutions that connect social activity to their business results.
- Marketing Innovation (for marketing executives) - Meet with industry luminaries and innovative business leaders who are at the forefront when it comes to marketing in the age of the digital self. These speakers will share their expertise, vision and experience on how to take digital marketing to the next level. Marketing Innovations combines their leadership insights, marketing strategies and the solutions that allow them to build the next generation of marketing.
- Tech Labs (for developers) – Interact with Adobe's top technologists who will share innovative approaches to measurement and optimization across your digital marketing activities. Learn how to capture data from unique new sources in video and social while using Adobe APIs and SDKs to automate processes and leverage your data. Developers will get hands-on experience at every lab and walk away with code assets to implement in digital marketing initiatives.
Additionally, customers can take advantage of interactive workshops offered by Adobe Training Services (March 4-5, 2013), which will provide in-depth training on specified Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Courses will be available at a rate of $700 per one-day session and $1,400 per two-day session. There is an option to sign up for Adobe Training Services classes when registering for the conference.
Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- "The role of marketing has never been more critical to business success than it is today. Marketers, publishers and advertisers are all striving to create the ideal experience for the consumer. Today, this requires creating experiences in mere milliseconds as the consumer traverses various digital channels and paths. This new reality of marketing is driving the industry to think and do things differently. Adobe's Digital Marketing Summit will be the place to engage together as an industry and to advance the conversation. We invite you to join us."
Don’t miss Summit 2013! Register today and take advantage of early bird pricing until Sunday, January 13, 2013. Loyalist pricing is also available for previous Summit attendees until Sunday, December 16, 2012. Visit the registration, pricing and accommodations page for more information about special discounts and group passes.
Exhibits and Sponsorships
For information on sponsorships and promotional opportunities at Summit 2013, please send an e-mail to the sponsorship team.
Summit 2013 Helpful Links
- Event Homepage
- Registration, Pricing & Accommodations
- Why Attend?
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information
- Adobe Training Services
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Stay Connected – Summit 2013 Social Media Channels
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
©2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
17th Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises are using some form of XaaS – software, platform, and infrastructure as a service.
May. 24, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,512
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover how hardware commoditization, the ubiquitous nature of connectivity, and the emergence of Big Data a...
May. 24, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,562
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal an...
May. 24, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,809
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors - connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades. With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo, June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be
May. 24, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,265
Container frameworks, such as Docker, provide a variety of benefits, including density of deployment across infrastructure, convenience for application developers to push updates with low operational hand-holding, and a fairly well-defined deployment workflow that can be orchestrated. Container frameworks also enable a DevOps approach to application development by cleanly separating concerns between operations and development teams. But running multi-container, multi-server apps with containers is very hard. You have to learn five new and different technologies and best practices (libswarm, sy...
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,175
SYS-CON Events announced today that DragonGlass, an enterprise search platform, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. After eleven years of designing and building custom applications, OpenCrowd has launched DragonGlass, a cloud-based platform that enables the development of search-based applications. These are a new breed of applications that utilize a search index as their backbone for data retrieval. They can easily adapt to new data sets and provide access to both structured and unstruc...
May. 24, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,986
As the Internet of Things unfolds, mobile and wearable devices are blurring the line between physical and digital, integrating ever more closely with our interests, our routines, our daily lives. Contextual computing and smart, sensor-equipped spaces bring the potential to walk through a world that recognizes us and responds accordingly. We become continuous transmitters and receivers of data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Bolwell, Director of Innovation for HP's Printing and Personal Systems Group, discussed how key attributes of mobile technology – touch input, sensors, social, and ...
May. 24, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,017
WebRTC defines no default signaling protocol, causing fragmentation between WebRTC silos. SIP and XMPP provide possibilities, but come with considerable complexity and are not designed for use in a web environment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Matthew Hodgson, technical co-founder of the Matrix.org, discussed how Matrix is a new non-profit Open Source Project that defines both a new HTTP-based standard for VoIP & IM signaling and provides reference implementations.
May. 24, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,304
SYS-CON Events announced today that the "First Containers & Microservices Conference" will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City. The “Second Containers & Microservices Conference” will take place November 3-5, 2015, at Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA. Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities.
May. 24, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,267
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists will peel away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud environment, and we must architect and code accordingly. At the very least, you'll have no problem fil...
May. 24, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,003
Almost everyone sees the potential of Internet of Things but how can businesses truly unlock that potential. The key will be in the ability to discover business insight in the midst of an ocean of Big Data generated from billions of embedded devices via Systems of Discover. Businesses will also need to ensure that they can sustain that insight by leveraging the cloud for global reach, scale and elasticity.
May. 24, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 6,815
The 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 17th International Cloud Expo - to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - announces that its Call for Papers is open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
May. 24, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,820
"People are a lot more knowledgeable about APIs now. There are two types of people who work with APIs - IT people who want to use APIs for something internal and the product managers who want to do something outside APIs for people to connect to them," explained Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 24, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,346
The 17th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. 17th International Cloud Expo, to be held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, APM, APIs, Microservices, Security, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal today!
May. 24, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,426
In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect at GE, and Ibrahim Gokcen, who leads GE's advanced IoT analytics, focused on the Internet of Things / Industrial Internet and how to make it operational for business end-users. Learn about the challenges posed by machine and sensor data and how to marry it with enterprise data. They also discussed the tips and tricks to provide the Industrial Internet as an end-user consumable service using Big Data Analytics and Industrial Cloud.
May. 24, 2015 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 5,592
Sensor-enabled things are becoming more commonplace, precursors to a larger and more complex framework that most consider the ultimate promise of the IoT: things connecting, interacting, sharing, storing, and over time perhaps learning and predicting based on habits, behaviors, location, preferences, purchases and more. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tom Wesselman, Director of Communications Ecosystem Architecture at Plantronics, will examine the still nascent IoT as it is coalescing, including what it is today, what it might ultimately be, the role of wearable tech, and technology gaps stil...
May. 24, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,494
The explosion of connected devices / sensors is creating an ever-expanding set of new and valuable data. In parallel the emerging capability of Big Data technologies to store, access, analyze, and react to this data is producing changes in business models under the umbrella of the Internet of Things (IoT). In particular within the Insurance industry, IoT appears positioned to enable deep changes by altering relationships between insurers, distributors, and the insured. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Sick, a Senior Manager and Big Data Architect within Ernst and Young's Financial Servi...
May. 24, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,977
The Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) market will grow to $6.4B by 2018. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Seth Bostock, CEO of IndependenceIT, will begin by walking the audience through the evolution of Workspace as-a-Service, where it is now vs. where it going. To look beyond the desktop we must understand exactly what WaaS is, who the users are, and where it is going in the future. IT departments, ISVs and service providers must look to workflow and automation capabilities to adapt to growing demand and the rapidly changing workspace model.
May. 24, 2015 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,263
Since 2008 and for the first time in history, more than half of humans live in urban areas, urging cities to become “smart.” Today, cities can leverage the wide availability of smartphones combined with new technologies such as Beacons or NFC to connect their urban furniture and environment to create citizen-first services that improve transportation, way-finding and information delivery. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Laetitia Gazel-Anthoine, CEO of Connecthings, will focus on successful use cases.
May. 24, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,069
One of the biggest impacts of the Internet of Things is and will continue to be on data; specifically data volume, management and usage. Companies are scrambling to adapt to this new and unpredictable data reality with legacy infrastructure that cannot handle the speed and volume of data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and president of Infobright, will discuss how companies need to rethink their data infrastructure to participate in the IoT, including: Data storage: Understanding the kinds of data: structured, unstructured, big/small? Analytics: What kinds and how responsiv...
May. 24, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,577