|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 11:04 AM EST||
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced that registration is now open for Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2013. The premier industry event will take place in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Palace Convention Center from March 4-8, 2013. Summit 2013 will convene thousands of marketers, advertisers, publishers, agencies, analysts and developers across industries to explore how to create, measure and optimize digital experiences, leveraging the Adobe® Marketing Cloud to build brand loyalty and secure new customers. Attendees can immerse themselves in up to four days of keynotes, informative sessions, training workshops and networking opportunities focused on strategies and best practices for optimizing multi-channel analytics, online conversion, social and mobile marketing, audience segmentation and advertising, and Web experience management.
Kevin Lynch, chief technology officer at Adobe, prepares to demonstrate the Adobe Marketing Cloud during a keynote session at Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2012. Photo/Adobe, Susan Goldman.
Summit 2013 – The Leading Digital Marketing and Advertising Event of the Year
Keynotes featuring Adobe executives, industry luminaries and analysts will explore the latest trends impacting the digital marketing industry and provide an outlook on what lies ahead. Summit 2013 will also include a customer and partner showcase, opportunities for attendees to connect with Adobe’s digital marketing experts, a Summit Bash with a surprise headliner concert, receptions, and a world-class ski day.
More than 70 breakout sessions featuring leading companies and Adobe digital marketing professionals will delve into analytics and reporting, social media marketing, digital advertising, personalized customer engagement, and maximizing digital marketing investments. Sessions are designed to provide real-world skills development including demos, tips and tricks, and tutorials on how to efficiently use Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Registered attendees can sign up for sessions within these seven tracks:
- Digital Analytics (for Web Analysts, digital and mobile marketers) – Hear from your peers and Adobe experts as they reveal analytics principles, strategies and techniques for optimizing performance of digital marketing campaigns by making online, social, mobile, video and customer analytics data actionable. Web and business analysts will learn how digital analytics can effectively identify the most profitable strategies to serve customers, engage audiences with compelling content, and determine the critical inputs to achieve digital marketing success.
- Web Experience Management (for content, digital and mobile marketers) – Join Adobe’s experts, plus innovative marketers and technologists from leading enterprises, to discover the latest strategies and solutions for creating relevant brand and commerce experiences. Discover new ideas, learn tips and tricks, and explore the latest solutions for Web content and digital asset management that will give you and your company a competitive edge.
- Digital Advertising (for advertisers and publishers) – Gain valuable insights on how to reach the right audience at the right time with the right message across channels while maintaining your budget and positively impacting ROI. Learn how to focus resources on the most salient and impactful solutions in order to compete in the aggressive advertising landscape.
- Targeting & Optimization (for content and digital marketers) – Obtain effective digital strategies for targeting potential and existing customers. Ensure that their interactions with your business are meaningful by creating connections with customers that drive stronger engagement and higher conversion. The key to digital success is accurate and effective data-driven targeting and ongoing, disciplined optimization.
- Social Marketing (for social marketers and community managers) – Discover the latest trends, challenges, and how leading social marketers are harnessing social media to improve ROI and extend relationships with their customers. Social media marketing is the fastest growing digital channel of 2012 and cannot be an isolated marketing tactic. Social influences all marketing activity, and businesses demand solutions that connect social activity to their business results.
- Marketing Innovation (for marketing executives) - Meet with industry luminaries and innovative business leaders who are at the forefront when it comes to marketing in the age of the digital self. These speakers will share their expertise, vision and experience on how to take digital marketing to the next level. Marketing Innovations combines their leadership insights, marketing strategies and the solutions that allow them to build the next generation of marketing.
- Tech Labs (for developers) – Interact with Adobe's top technologists who will share innovative approaches to measurement and optimization across your digital marketing activities. Learn how to capture data from unique new sources in video and social while using Adobe APIs and SDKs to automate processes and leverage your data. Developers will get hands-on experience at every lab and walk away with code assets to implement in digital marketing initiatives.
Additionally, customers can take advantage of interactive workshops offered by Adobe Training Services (March 4-5, 2013), which will provide in-depth training on specified Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Courses will be available at a rate of $700 per one-day session and $1,400 per two-day session. There is an option to sign up for Adobe Training Services classes when registering for the conference.
Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe
- "The role of marketing has never been more critical to business success than it is today. Marketers, publishers and advertisers are all striving to create the ideal experience for the consumer. Today, this requires creating experiences in mere milliseconds as the consumer traverses various digital channels and paths. This new reality of marketing is driving the industry to think and do things differently. Adobe's Digital Marketing Summit will be the place to engage together as an industry and to advance the conversation. We invite you to join us."
Don’t miss Summit 2013! Register today and take advantage of early bird pricing until Sunday, January 13, 2013. Loyalist pricing is also available for previous Summit attendees until Sunday, December 16, 2012. Visit the registration, pricing and accommodations page for more information about special discounts and group passes.
Exhibits and Sponsorships
For information on sponsorships and promotional opportunities at Summit 2013, please send an e-mail to the sponsorship team.
Summit 2013 Helpful Links
- Event Homepage
- Registration, Pricing & Accommodations
- Why Attend?
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information
- Adobe Training Services
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
Stay Connected – Summit 2013 Social Media Channels
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
©2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,225
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,464
From wearable activity trackers to fantasy e-sports, data and technology are transforming the way athletes train for the game and fans engage with their teams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, will present key data findings from leading sports organizations San Francisco 49ers, Orlando Magic NBA team. By utilizing data analytics these sports orgs have recognized new revenue streams, doubled its fan base and streamlined costs at its stadiums. John Paul is the CEO and Founder of VenueNext. Prior ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,945
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,114
IoT offers a value of almost $4 trillion to the manufacturing industry through platforms that can improve margins, optimize operations & drive high performance work teams. By using IoT technologies as a foundation, manufacturing customers are integrating worker safety with manufacturing systems, driving deep collaboration and utilizing analytics to exponentially increased per-unit margins. However, as Benoit Lheureux, the VP for Research at Gartner points out, “IoT project implementers often ...
Sep. 27, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,312
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, provided tips on how to be successful in large scale machine learning...
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,820
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Sep. 27, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,620
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Sep. 27, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,612
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Sep. 27, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,152
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,445
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,152
The Jevons Paradox suggests that when technological advances increase efficiency of a resource, it results in an overall increase in consumption. Writing on the increased use of coal as a result of technological improvements, 19th-century economist William Stanley Jevons found that these improvements led to the development of new ways to utilize coal. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Thiele, Chief Strategy Officer for Apcera, will compare the Jevons Paradox to modern-day enterprise IT, e...
Sep. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,002
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Sep. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,103
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,942
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,780
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,806
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,053
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,605
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,735
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Sep. 27, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,735