|By Business Wire||
|September 18, 2012 07:02 AM EDT||
The TAS Group, the world leader in intelligent sales performance automation, today announced it has launched Dealmaker 8 on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is one of the first automated sales methodology apps built natively on the Salesforce Platform and provides Dealmaker customers with exceptional reliability, scalability and tight integration with Salesforce. This enables sales professionals to take advantage of the intelligence and predictive analytics in Dealmaker software, as well as the proven TAS Sales Methodology, integrated with data from Salesforce. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. The TAS Group will be in booth 1508 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016bYvEAI
Comments on the News
- “Dealmaker delivers unique value from more than 20 years of deep TAS sales methodology expertise, accelerated and consumable through intelligent software applications,” said Donal Daly, Founder and CEO of The TAS Group. “With the release of Dealmaker 8, we are not only delivering intelligent sales effectiveness in the cloud and on mobile devices, but also delivering it directly on the Salesforce Platform, extending the benefits of the leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps to customers.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as The TAS Group, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
- “In my experience, just having a good sales methodology is not enough – it must be reinforced in an environment where the methodology is an inherent part of how Sales conducts business on a daily basis,” said Connie Davis, technical program manager, GHX. “The TAS Group has fundamentally changed the conversation about sales effectiveness through their unique combination of embedded sales methodology expertise and intelligent software integrated with Salesforce. The automated smart opportunity and account management capabilities in Dealmaker add real value to our Salesforce deployment and has made a positive impact on our sales processes.” Davis will be featured in a session at Dreamforce 2012: “Finding the Best Fit: Which Sales Methodology is Right for Your Organization?” on September 19, at 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena, Salon 13/14/15.
Dealmaker 8 Key Features
Sales teams can easily collaborate to share tribal knowledge and stay informed of opportunity status:
- Dealmaker facilitates collaboration around deal coaching, deal review and deal strategy planning. Sales reps and managers can collaborate on strengths and weaknesses in opportunity plans to make deal reviews and deal coaching sessions more productive.
- Full Salesforce Chatter integration throughout Dealmaker enables sales reps to share information in the context of an opportunity plan. The embedded intelligence in Dealmaker uses Chatter to automatically advise team members and management of significant changes in the health of each sales opportunity.
- The visual Collaboration Map in Dealmaker enables sales reps and their customers to work together on problem definition and solution visualization.
- The Political Map graphically provides the ability to see relationships within an account, and click to open a Salesforce contact record. This provides quick access to social information about each person including their LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube links, as well as their Klout score.
Dealmaker is designed for today’s mobile sales force:
- Dealmaker is optimized for Apple iPad and all tablets. The app auto-senses when it is on a mobile device and adjusts to replace mouse events with multi-touch swipe, pinch, zoom, and so on.
- The eLearning components are optimized for mobile devices and do not require Adobe Flash. Documents are produced in ePub and MOBI formats to natively display in iBooks on iPad, Amazon Kindle, and many smartphones that support these formats.
- Dealmaker’s included video content is designed for iPad or similar devices, as well as for streaming.
Open architecture ensures compatibility and provides extended value:
- As a 100% native Force.com application, Dealmaker quickly accesses data in Salesforce Sales Cloud and can integrate with other third-party applications and social networks. For example, users can build enhanced dashboards and reports using the combined reporting and dashboard capabilities of Dealmaker and Salesforce.
Embedded Intelligence helps sales professionals sell smarter:
- The patented sales coaching engine in Dealmaker combines context, data and knowledge with an intelligent rules engine to deliver real-time automated deal coaching advice.
- Embedded learning algorithms make Dealmaker smarter over time.
- Answers to critical sales questions are suggested based on information entered by the sales person.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- The TAS Group website:www.thetasgroup.com
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce.
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Follow @thetasgroup on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thetasgroup
- Follow The TAS Group on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-tas-group
- Become a fan of The TAS Group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thetasgroup
- Read the Dealmaker 365 blog: www.dealmaker365.com
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About The TAS Group
The TAS Group helps sales professionals sell smarter and manage better using Dealmaker intelligent software and proven sales methodology. Dealmaker sales performance automation software drives revenue growth for businesses worldwide, including market leaders such as Xerox, International Turnkey Systems and Alcatel Lucent.
Dealmaker delivers real-time opportunity and account management, intelligent deal coaching, accurate sales forecasts, smart playbooks, self-paced learning, and predictive analytics, resulting in measurable sales growth. According to the Aberdeen Group, customers of The TAS Group realize 21 percent greater attainment of sales quotas.
Dealmaker is easily integrated with business systems including Salesforce CRM. The TAS Group is based in Seattle with offices in Atlanta, Dublin and Reading UK.
For additional information visit http://www.thetasgroup.com.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 24, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 829
The Internet of Things (IoT), in all its myriad manifestations, has great potential. Much of that potential comes from the evolving data management and analytic (DMA) technologies and processes that allow us to gain insight from all of the IoT data that can be generated and gathered. This potential may never be met as those data sets are tied to specific industry verticals and single markets, with no clear way to use IoT data and sensor analytics to fulfill the hype being given the IoT today.
Oct. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,543
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 24, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 915
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 24, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 11,374
The Quantified Economy represents the total global addressable market (TAM) for IoT that, according to a recent IDC report, will grow to an unprecedented $1.3 trillion by 2019. With this the third wave of the Internet-global proliferation of connected devices, appliances and sensors is poised to take off in 2016. In his session at @ThingsExpo, David McLauchlan, CEO and co-founder of Buddy Platform, discussed how the ability to access and analyze the massive volume of streaming data from millio...
Oct. 24, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,094
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Oct. 24, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,499
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Oct. 24, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,534
Successful digital transformation requires new organizational competencies and capabilities. Research tells us that the biggest impediment to successful transformation is human; consequently, the biggest enabler is a properly skilled and empowered workforce. In the digital age, new individual and collective competencies are required. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bob Newhouse, CEO and founder of Agilitiv, will draw together recent research and lessons learned from emerging and established ...
Oct. 24, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,318
Enterprise IT has been in the era of Hybrid Cloud for some time now. But it seems most conversations about Hybrid are focused on integrating AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google ECM into existing on-premises systems. Where is all the Private Cloud? What do technology providers need to do to make their offerings more compelling? How should enterprise IT executives and buyers define their focus, needs, and roadmap, and communicate that clearly to the providers?
Oct. 24, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,503
One of biggest questions about Big Data is “How do we harness all that information for business use quickly and effectively?” Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or spatial technology is about more than making maps, but adding critical context and meaning to data of all types, coming from all different channels – even sensors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, William (Bill) Meehan, director of utility solutions for Esri, will take a closer look at the current state of spatial technology and ar...
Oct. 24, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,720
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Oct. 24, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 895
SYS-CON Events announced today that Streamlyzer will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Streamlyzer is a powerful analytics for video streaming service that enables video streaming providers to monitor and analyze QoE (Quality-of-Experience) from end-user devices in real time.
Oct. 24, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 967
SYS-CON Media announced today that @WebRTCSummit Blog, the largest WebRTC resource in the world, has been launched. @WebRTCSummit Blog offers top articles, news stories, and blog posts from the world's well-known experts and guarantees better exposure for its authors than any other publication. @WebRTCSummit Blog can be bookmarked ▸ Here @WebRTCSummit conference site can be bookmarked ▸ Here
Oct. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,675
Cloud based infrastructure deployment is becoming more and more appealing to customers, from Fortune 500 companies to SMEs due to its pay-as-you-go model. Enterprise storage vendors are able to reach out to these customers by integrating in cloud based deployments; this needs adaptability and interoperability of the products confirming to cloud standards such as OpenStack, CloudStack, or Azure. As compared to off the shelf commodity storage, enterprise storages by its reliability, high-availabil...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,105
The IoT industry is now at a crossroads, between the fast-paced innovation of technologies and the pending mass adoption by global enterprises. The complexity of combining rapidly evolving technologies and the need to establish practices for market acceleration pose a strong challenge to global enterprises as well as IoT vendors. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Clark Smith, senior product manager for Numerex, will discuss how Numerex, as an experienced, established IoT provider, has embraced a ...
Oct. 24, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,071
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,916
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,579
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftNet Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SoftNet Solutions specializes in Enterprise Solutions for Hadoop and Big Data. It offers customers the most open, robust, and value-conscious portfolio of solutions, services, and tools for the shortest route to success with Big Data. The unique differentiator is the ability to architect and ...
Oct. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 820
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 982
“Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CloudBerry Backup is a leading cross-platform cloud backup and disaster recovery solution integrated with major public cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Oct. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,362