|By Business Wire||
|September 18, 2012 07:02 AM EDT||
The TAS Group, the world leader in intelligent sales performance automation, today announced it has launched Dealmaker 8 on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is one of the first automated sales methodology apps built natively on the Salesforce Platform and provides Dealmaker customers with exceptional reliability, scalability and tight integration with Salesforce. This enables sales professionals to take advantage of the intelligence and predictive analytics in Dealmaker software, as well as the proven TAS Sales Methodology, integrated with data from Salesforce. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. The TAS Group will be in booth 1508 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016bYvEAI
Comments on the News
- “Dealmaker delivers unique value from more than 20 years of deep TAS sales methodology expertise, accelerated and consumable through intelligent software applications,” said Donal Daly, Founder and CEO of The TAS Group. “With the release of Dealmaker 8, we are not only delivering intelligent sales effectiveness in the cloud and on mobile devices, but also delivering it directly on the Salesforce Platform, extending the benefits of the leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps to customers.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as The TAS Group, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
- “In my experience, just having a good sales methodology is not enough – it must be reinforced in an environment where the methodology is an inherent part of how Sales conducts business on a daily basis,” said Connie Davis, technical program manager, GHX. “The TAS Group has fundamentally changed the conversation about sales effectiveness through their unique combination of embedded sales methodology expertise and intelligent software integrated with Salesforce. The automated smart opportunity and account management capabilities in Dealmaker add real value to our Salesforce deployment and has made a positive impact on our sales processes.” Davis will be featured in a session at Dreamforce 2012: “Finding the Best Fit: Which Sales Methodology is Right for Your Organization?” on September 19, at 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena, Salon 13/14/15.
Dealmaker 8 Key Features
Sales teams can easily collaborate to share tribal knowledge and stay informed of opportunity status:
- Dealmaker facilitates collaboration around deal coaching, deal review and deal strategy planning. Sales reps and managers can collaborate on strengths and weaknesses in opportunity plans to make deal reviews and deal coaching sessions more productive.
- Full Salesforce Chatter integration throughout Dealmaker enables sales reps to share information in the context of an opportunity plan. The embedded intelligence in Dealmaker uses Chatter to automatically advise team members and management of significant changes in the health of each sales opportunity.
- The visual Collaboration Map in Dealmaker enables sales reps and their customers to work together on problem definition and solution visualization.
- The Political Map graphically provides the ability to see relationships within an account, and click to open a Salesforce contact record. This provides quick access to social information about each person including their LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube links, as well as their Klout score.
Dealmaker is designed for today’s mobile sales force:
- Dealmaker is optimized for Apple iPad and all tablets. The app auto-senses when it is on a mobile device and adjusts to replace mouse events with multi-touch swipe, pinch, zoom, and so on.
- The eLearning components are optimized for mobile devices and do not require Adobe Flash. Documents are produced in ePub and MOBI formats to natively display in iBooks on iPad, Amazon Kindle, and many smartphones that support these formats.
- Dealmaker’s included video content is designed for iPad or similar devices, as well as for streaming.
Open architecture ensures compatibility and provides extended value:
- As a 100% native Force.com application, Dealmaker quickly accesses data in Salesforce Sales Cloud and can integrate with other third-party applications and social networks. For example, users can build enhanced dashboards and reports using the combined reporting and dashboard capabilities of Dealmaker and Salesforce.
Embedded Intelligence helps sales professionals sell smarter:
- The patented sales coaching engine in Dealmaker combines context, data and knowledge with an intelligent rules engine to deliver real-time automated deal coaching advice.
- Embedded learning algorithms make Dealmaker smarter over time.
- Answers to critical sales questions are suggested based on information entered by the sales person.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- The TAS Group website:www.thetasgroup.com
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce.
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Follow @thetasgroup on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thetasgroup
- Follow The TAS Group on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-tas-group
- Become a fan of The TAS Group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thetasgroup
- Read the Dealmaker 365 blog: www.dealmaker365.com
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About The TAS Group
The TAS Group helps sales professionals sell smarter and manage better using Dealmaker intelligent software and proven sales methodology. Dealmaker sales performance automation software drives revenue growth for businesses worldwide, including market leaders such as Xerox, International Turnkey Systems and Alcatel Lucent.
Dealmaker delivers real-time opportunity and account management, intelligent deal coaching, accurate sales forecasts, smart playbooks, self-paced learning, and predictive analytics, resulting in measurable sales growth. According to the Aberdeen Group, customers of The TAS Group realize 21 percent greater attainment of sales quotas.
Dealmaker is easily integrated with business systems including Salesforce CRM. The TAS Group is based in Seattle with offices in Atlanta, Dublin and Reading UK.
For additional information visit http://www.thetasgroup.com.
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jan. 24, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 5,917
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 24, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 5,390
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Jan. 24, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,273
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Jan. 24, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 3,018
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Jan. 24, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 4,497
Discover top technologies and tools all under one roof at April 24–28, 2017, at the Westin San Diego in San Diego, CA. Explore the Mobile Dev + Test and IoT Dev + Test Expo and enjoy all of these unique opportunities: The latest solutions, technologies, and tools in mobile or IoT software development and testing. Meet one-on-one with representatives from some of today's most innovative organizations
Jan. 24, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,738
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and E...
Jan. 24, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 5,929
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smart...
Jan. 24, 2017 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,876
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web co...
Jan. 24, 2017 11:45 AM EST Reads: 3,076
"A lot of times people will come to us and have a very diverse set of requirements or very customized need and we'll help them to implement it in a fashion that you can't just buy off of the shelf," explained Nick Rose, CTO of Enzu, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 24, 2017 10:45 AM EST Reads: 4,836
Buzzword alert: Microservices and IoT at a DevOps conference? What could possibly go wrong? In this Power Panel at DevOps Summit, moderated by Jason Bloomberg, the leading expert on architecting agility for the enterprise and president of Intellyx, panelists peeled away the buzz and discuss the important architectural principles behind implementing IoT solutions for the enterprise. As remote IoT devices and sensors become increasingly intelligent, they become part of our distributed cloud enviro...
Jan. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EST Reads: 5,100
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Jan. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EST Reads: 2,020
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 24, 2017 07:45 AM EST Reads: 3,933
The security needs of IoT environments require a strong, proven approach to maintain security, trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vic...
Jan. 24, 2017 04:00 AM EST Reads: 6,713
Who are you? How do you introduce yourself? Do you use a name, or do you greet a friend by the last four digits of his social security number? Assuming you don’t, why are we content to associate our identity with 10 random digits assigned by our phone company? Identity is an issue that affects everyone, but as individuals we don’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ben Klang, Founder & President of Mojo Lingo, discussed the impact of technology on identity. Sho...
Jan. 24, 2017 02:30 AM EST Reads: 4,291
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet and...
Jan. 24, 2017 02:15 AM EST Reads: 6,734
IoT generates lots of temporal data. But how do you unlock its value? You need to discover patterns that are repeatable in vast quantities of data, understand their meaning, and implement scalable monitoring across multiple data streams in order to monetize the discoveries and insights. Motif discovery and deep learning platforms are emerging to visualize sensor data, to search for patterns and to build application that can monitor real time streams efficiently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, ...
Jan. 24, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 5,657
What are the new priorities for the connected business? First: businesses need to think differently about the types of connections they will need to make – these span well beyond the traditional app to app into more modern forms of integration including SaaS integrations, mobile integrations, APIs, device integration and Big Data integration. It’s important these are unified together vs. doing them all piecemeal. Second, these types of connections need to be simple to design, adapt and configure...
Jan. 24, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 1,989
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 24, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 2,398
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jan. 24, 2017 12:30 AM EST Reads: 6,461