|By Business Wire||
|September 18, 2012 07:02 AM EDT||
The TAS Group, the world leader in intelligent sales performance automation, today announced it has launched Dealmaker 8 on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is one of the first automated sales methodology apps built natively on the Salesforce Platform and provides Dealmaker customers with exceptional reliability, scalability and tight integration with Salesforce. This enables sales professionals to take advantage of the intelligence and predictive analytics in Dealmaker software, as well as the proven TAS Sales Methodology, integrated with data from Salesforce. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. The TAS Group will be in booth 1508 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016bYvEAI
Comments on the News
- “Dealmaker delivers unique value from more than 20 years of deep TAS sales methodology expertise, accelerated and consumable through intelligent software applications,” said Donal Daly, Founder and CEO of The TAS Group. “With the release of Dealmaker 8, we are not only delivering intelligent sales effectiveness in the cloud and on mobile devices, but also delivering it directly on the Salesforce Platform, extending the benefits of the leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps to customers.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as The TAS Group, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
- “In my experience, just having a good sales methodology is not enough – it must be reinforced in an environment where the methodology is an inherent part of how Sales conducts business on a daily basis,” said Connie Davis, technical program manager, GHX. “The TAS Group has fundamentally changed the conversation about sales effectiveness through their unique combination of embedded sales methodology expertise and intelligent software integrated with Salesforce. The automated smart opportunity and account management capabilities in Dealmaker add real value to our Salesforce deployment and has made a positive impact on our sales processes.” Davis will be featured in a session at Dreamforce 2012: “Finding the Best Fit: Which Sales Methodology is Right for Your Organization?” on September 19, at 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena, Salon 13/14/15.
Dealmaker 8 Key Features
Sales teams can easily collaborate to share tribal knowledge and stay informed of opportunity status:
- Dealmaker facilitates collaboration around deal coaching, deal review and deal strategy planning. Sales reps and managers can collaborate on strengths and weaknesses in opportunity plans to make deal reviews and deal coaching sessions more productive.
- Full Salesforce Chatter integration throughout Dealmaker enables sales reps to share information in the context of an opportunity plan. The embedded intelligence in Dealmaker uses Chatter to automatically advise team members and management of significant changes in the health of each sales opportunity.
- The visual Collaboration Map in Dealmaker enables sales reps and their customers to work together on problem definition and solution visualization.
- The Political Map graphically provides the ability to see relationships within an account, and click to open a Salesforce contact record. This provides quick access to social information about each person including their LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube links, as well as their Klout score.
Dealmaker is designed for today’s mobile sales force:
- Dealmaker is optimized for Apple iPad and all tablets. The app auto-senses when it is on a mobile device and adjusts to replace mouse events with multi-touch swipe, pinch, zoom, and so on.
- The eLearning components are optimized for mobile devices and do not require Adobe Flash. Documents are produced in ePub and MOBI formats to natively display in iBooks on iPad, Amazon Kindle, and many smartphones that support these formats.
- Dealmaker’s included video content is designed for iPad or similar devices, as well as for streaming.
Open architecture ensures compatibility and provides extended value:
- As a 100% native Force.com application, Dealmaker quickly accesses data in Salesforce Sales Cloud and can integrate with other third-party applications and social networks. For example, users can build enhanced dashboards and reports using the combined reporting and dashboard capabilities of Dealmaker and Salesforce.
Embedded Intelligence helps sales professionals sell smarter:
- The patented sales coaching engine in Dealmaker combines context, data and knowledge with an intelligent rules engine to deliver real-time automated deal coaching advice.
- Embedded learning algorithms make Dealmaker smarter over time.
- Answers to critical sales questions are suggested based on information entered by the sales person.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- The TAS Group website:www.thetasgroup.com
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce.
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Follow @thetasgroup on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thetasgroup
- Follow The TAS Group on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-tas-group
- Become a fan of The TAS Group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thetasgroup
- Read the Dealmaker 365 blog: www.dealmaker365.com
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About The TAS Group
The TAS Group helps sales professionals sell smarter and manage better using Dealmaker intelligent software and proven sales methodology. Dealmaker sales performance automation software drives revenue growth for businesses worldwide, including market leaders such as Xerox, International Turnkey Systems and Alcatel Lucent.
Dealmaker delivers real-time opportunity and account management, intelligent deal coaching, accurate sales forecasts, smart playbooks, self-paced learning, and predictive analytics, resulting in measurable sales growth. According to the Aberdeen Group, customers of The TAS Group realize 21 percent greater attainment of sales quotas.
Dealmaker is easily integrated with business systems including Salesforce CRM. The TAS Group is based in Seattle with offices in Atlanta, Dublin and Reading UK.
For additional information visit http://www.thetasgroup.com.
trust and privacy in their ecosystem. Assurance and protection of device identity, secure data encryption and authentication are the key security challenges organizations are trying to address when integrating IoT devices. This holds true for IoT applications in a wide range of industries, for example, healthcare, consumer devices, and manufacturing. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lancen LaChance, vice president of product management, IoT solutions at GlobalSign, will teach IoT developers how t...
May. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 812
When it comes to IoT in the enterprise, namely the commercial building and hospitality markets, a benefit not getting the attention it deserves is energy efficiency, and IoT's direct impact on a cleaner, greener environment when installed in smart buildings. Until now clean technology was offered piecemeal and led with point solutions that require significant systems integration to orchestrate and deploy. There didn't exist a 'top down' approach that can manage and monitor the way a Smart Buildi...
May. 6, 2016 10:53 AM EDT Reads: 152
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, will provide tips on how to be successful in large scale machine lear...
May. 6, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,591
SYS-CON Events announced today that Peak 10, Inc., a national IT infrastructure and cloud services provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Peak 10 provides reliable, tailored data center and network services, cloud and managed services. Its solutions are designed to scale and adapt to customers’ changing business needs, enabling them to lower costs, improve performance and focus inter...
May. 6, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,513
Digital payments using wearable devices such as smart watches, fitness trackers, and payment wristbands are an increasing area of focus for industry participants, and consumer acceptance from early trials and deployments has encouraged some of the biggest names in technology and banking to continue their push to drive growth in this nascent market. Wearable payment systems may utilize near field communication (NFC), radio frequency identification (RFID), or quick response (QR) codes and barcodes...
May. 6, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,098
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
May. 6, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,311
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ericsson has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Some 40 percent of global mobile traffic runs through networks we have supplied. More than 1 billion subscribers around the world re...
May. 6, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,432
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
May. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 812
The demand for organizations to expand their infrastructure to multiple IT environments like the cloud, on-premise, mobile, bring your own device (BYOD) and the Internet of Things (IoT) continues to grow. As this hybrid infrastructure increases, the challenge to monitor the security of these systems increases in volume and complexity. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stephen Coty, Chief Security Evangelist at Alert Logic, will show how properly configured and managed security architecture can...
May. 6, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 671
The IoTs will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and share the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the development proc...
May. 6, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,084
Artificial Intelligence has the potential to massively disrupt IoT. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, AJ Abdallat, CEO of Beyond AI, will discuss what the five main drivers are in Artificial Intelligence that could shape the future of the Internet of Things. AJ Abdallat is CEO of Beyond AI. He has over 20 years of management experience in the fields of artificial intelligence, sensors, instruments, devices and software for telecommunications, life sciences, environmental monitoring, process...
May. 6, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,531
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Klein, CEO and Co-founder of Rachio, will discuss next generation communities that are using IoT to create more sustainable, intelligent communities. One example is Sterling Ranch, a 10,000 home development that – with the help of Siemens – will integrate IoT technology into the community to provide residents with energy and water savings as well as intelligent security. Everything from stop lights to sprinkler systems to building infrastructures will run ef...
May. 6, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,348
We’ve worked with dozens of early adopters across numerous industries and will debunk common misperceptions, which starts with understanding that many of the connected products we’ll use over the next 5 years are already products, they’re just not yet connected. With an IoT product, time-in-market provides much more essential feedback than ever before. Innovation comes from what you do with the data that the connected product provides in order to enhance the customer experience and optimize busi...
May. 6, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,441
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, will discuss how leveraging the Industrial Interne...
May. 6, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,452
The increasing popularity of the Internet of Things necessitates that our physical and cognitive relationship with wearable technology will change rapidly in the near future. This advent means logging has become a thing of the past. Before, it was on us to track our own data, but now that data is automatically available. What does this mean for mHealth and the "connected" body? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Lisa Calkins, CEO and co-founder of Amadeus Consulting, will discuss the impact of wea...
May. 6, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,279
Increasing IoT connectivity is forcing enterprises to find elegant solutions to organize and visualize all incoming data from these connected devices with re-configurable dashboard widgets to effectively allow rapid decision-making for everything from immediate actions in tactical situations to strategic analysis and reporting. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Shikhir Singh, Senior Developer Relations Manager at Sencha, will discuss how to create HTML5 dashboards that interact with IoT devic...
May. 6, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,499
Whether your IoT service is connecting cars, homes, appliances, wearable, cameras or other devices, one question hangs in the balance – how do you actually make money from this service? The ability to turn your IoT service into profit requires the ability to create a monetization strategy that is flexible, scalable and working for you in real-time. It must be a transparent, smoothly implemented strategy that all stakeholders – from customers to the board – will be able to understand and comprehe...
May. 5, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,392
A critical component of any IoT project is the back-end systems that capture data from remote IoT devices and structure it in a way to answer useful questions. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle large data sets, but they are not well suited to many IoT-scale products and the need for real-time insights. At Fuze, we have developed a backend platform as part of our mobility-oriented cloud service that uses Big Data-based approache...
May. 5, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 811
There is an ever-growing explosion of new devices that are connected to the Internet using “cloud” solutions. This rapid growth is creating a massive new demand for efficient access to data. And it’s not just about connecting to that data anymore. This new demand is bringing new issues and challenges and it is important for companies to scale for the coming growth. And with that scaling comes the need for greater security, gathering and data analysis, storage, connectivity and, of course, the...
May. 5, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,359
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, will explain how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
May. 5, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,383