|By Business Wire||
|September 18, 2012 07:02 AM EDT||
The TAS Group, the world leader in intelligent sales performance automation, today announced it has launched Dealmaker 8 on salesforce.com's AppExchange, the world’s most popular cloud marketplace for social apps for business. Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is one of the first automated sales methodology apps built natively on the Salesforce Platform and provides Dealmaker customers with exceptional reliability, scalability and tight integration with Salesforce. This enables sales professionals to take advantage of the intelligence and predictive analytics in Dealmaker software, as well as the proven TAS Sales Methodology, integrated with data from Salesforce. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. The TAS Group will be in booth 1508 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016bYvEAI
Comments on the News
- “Dealmaker delivers unique value from more than 20 years of deep TAS sales methodology expertise, accelerated and consumable through intelligent software applications,” said Donal Daly, Founder and CEO of The TAS Group. “With the release of Dealmaker 8, we are not only delivering intelligent sales effectiveness in the cloud and on mobile devices, but also delivering it directly on the Salesforce Platform, extending the benefits of the leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps to customers.”
- “Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as The TAS Group, are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud.”
- “In my experience, just having a good sales methodology is not enough – it must be reinforced in an environment where the methodology is an inherent part of how Sales conducts business on a daily basis,” said Connie Davis, technical program manager, GHX. “The TAS Group has fundamentally changed the conversation about sales effectiveness through their unique combination of embedded sales methodology expertise and intelligent software integrated with Salesforce. The automated smart opportunity and account management capabilities in Dealmaker add real value to our Salesforce deployment and has made a positive impact on our sales processes.” Davis will be featured in a session at Dreamforce 2012: “Finding the Best Fit: Which Sales Methodology is Right for Your Organization?” on September 19, at 3:00-4:00 p.m. in the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena, Salon 13/14/15.
Dealmaker 8 Key Features
Sales teams can easily collaborate to share tribal knowledge and stay informed of opportunity status:
- Dealmaker facilitates collaboration around deal coaching, deal review and deal strategy planning. Sales reps and managers can collaborate on strengths and weaknesses in opportunity plans to make deal reviews and deal coaching sessions more productive.
- Full Salesforce Chatter integration throughout Dealmaker enables sales reps to share information in the context of an opportunity plan. The embedded intelligence in Dealmaker uses Chatter to automatically advise team members and management of significant changes in the health of each sales opportunity.
- The visual Collaboration Map in Dealmaker enables sales reps and their customers to work together on problem definition and solution visualization.
- The Political Map graphically provides the ability to see relationships within an account, and click to open a Salesforce contact record. This provides quick access to social information about each person including their LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube links, as well as their Klout score.
Dealmaker is designed for today’s mobile sales force:
- Dealmaker is optimized for Apple iPad and all tablets. The app auto-senses when it is on a mobile device and adjusts to replace mouse events with multi-touch swipe, pinch, zoom, and so on.
- The eLearning components are optimized for mobile devices and do not require Adobe Flash. Documents are produced in ePub and MOBI formats to natively display in iBooks on iPad, Amazon Kindle, and many smartphones that support these formats.
- Dealmaker’s included video content is designed for iPad or similar devices, as well as for streaming.
Open architecture ensures compatibility and provides extended value:
- As a 100% native Force.com application, Dealmaker quickly accesses data in Salesforce Sales Cloud and can integrate with other third-party applications and social networks. For example, users can build enhanced dashboards and reports using the combined reporting and dashboard capabilities of Dealmaker and Salesforce.
Embedded Intelligence helps sales professionals sell smarter:
- The patented sales coaching engine in Dealmaker combines context, data and knowledge with an intelligent rules engine to deliver real-time automated deal coaching advice.
- Embedded learning algorithms make Dealmaker smarter over time.
- Answers to critical sales questions are suggested based on information entered by the sales person.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- The TAS Group website:www.thetasgroup.com
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce.
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Follow @thetasgroup on Twitter: www.twitter.com/thetasgroup
- Follow The TAS Group on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-tas-group
- Become a fan of The TAS Group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/thetasgroup
- Read the Dealmaker 365 blog: www.dealmaker365.com
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About The TAS Group
The TAS Group helps sales professionals sell smarter and manage better using Dealmaker intelligent software and proven sales methodology. Dealmaker sales performance automation software drives revenue growth for businesses worldwide, including market leaders such as Xerox, International Turnkey Systems and Alcatel Lucent.
Dealmaker delivers real-time opportunity and account management, intelligent deal coaching, accurate sales forecasts, smart playbooks, self-paced learning, and predictive analytics, resulting in measurable sales growth. According to the Aberdeen Group, customers of The TAS Group realize 21 percent greater attainment of sales quotas.
Dealmaker is easily integrated with business systems including Salesforce CRM. The TAS Group is based in Seattle with offices in Atlanta, Dublin and Reading UK.
For additional information visit http://www.thetasgroup.com.
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Jun. 25, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 968
There are several IoTs: the Industrial Internet, Consumer Wearables, Wearables and Healthcare, Supply Chains, and the movement toward Smart Grids, Cities, Regions, and Nations. There are competing communications standards every step of the way, a bewildering array of sensors and devices, and an entire world of competing data analytics platforms. To some this appears to be chaos. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Bradley Holt, Developer Advocate a...
Jun. 25, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 653
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Jun. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,507
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Jun. 25, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,003
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
Jun. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 861
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Jun. 25, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,193
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Jun. 25, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,155
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Jun. 25, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,159
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, discussed how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to imp...
Jun. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 471
There is little doubt that Big Data solutions will have an increasing role in the Enterprise IT mainstream over time. Big Data at Cloud Expo - to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA - has announced its Call for Papers is open. Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is...
Jun. 25, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,277
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Jun. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,225
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Jun. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,213
The cloud market growth today is largely in public clouds. While there is a lot of spend in IT departments in virtualization, these aren’t yet translating into a true “cloud” experience within the enterprise. What is stopping the growth of the “private cloud” market? In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite, explored the challenges in deploying, managing, and getting adoption for a private cloud within an enterprise. What are the key differences between wh...
Jun. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 661
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jun. 25, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,079
It is one thing to build single industrial IoT applications, but what will it take to build the Smart Cities and truly society changing applications of the future? The technology won’t be the problem, it will be the number of parties that need to work together and be aligned in their motivation to succeed. In his Day 2 Keynote at @ThingsExpo, Henrik Kenani Dahlgren, Portfolio Marketing Manager at Ericsson, discussed how to plan to cooperate, partner, and form lasting all-star teams to change t...
Jun. 25, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,041
Connected devices and the industrial internet are growing exponentially every year with Cisco expecting 50 billion devices to be in operation by 2020. In this period of growth, location-based insights are becoming invaluable to many businesses as they adopt new connected technologies. Knowing when and where these devices connect from is critical for a number of scenarios in supply chain management, disaster management, emergency response, M2M, location marketing and more. In his session at @Th...
Jun. 25, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 866
SYS-CON Events announced today that ReadyTalk, a leading provider of online conferencing and webinar services, has been named Vendor Presentation Sponsor at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. ReadyTalk delivers audio and web conferencing services that inspire collaboration and enable the Future of Work for today’s increasingly digital and mobile workforce. By combining intuitive, innovative tec...
Jun. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,326
Amazon has gradually rolled out parts of its IoT offerings, but these are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to optimizing their backend AWS offerings, Amazon is laying the ground work to be a major force in IoT - especially in the connected home and office. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Kocher, founder and managing director of Grey Heron, explained how Amazon is extending its reach to become a major force in IoT by building on its dominant cloud IoT platform, its Dash Button strat...
Jun. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,585
industrial company for a multi-year contract initially valued at over $4.0 million. In addition to DataV software, Bsquare will also provide comprehensive systems integration, support and maintenance services. DataV leverages advanced data analytics, predictive reasoning, data-driven diagnostics, and automated orchestration of remediation actions in order to improve asset uptime while reducing service and warranty costs.
Jun. 22, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,349
Vidyo, Inc., has joined the Alliance for Open Media. The Alliance for Open Media is a non-profit organization working to define and develop media technologies that address the need for an open standard for video compression and delivery over the web. As a member of the Alliance, Vidyo will collaborate with industry leaders in pursuit of an open and royalty-free AOMedia Video codec, AV1. Vidyo’s contributions to the organization will bring to bear its long history of expertise in codec technolo...
Jun. 19, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,242