|By Marketwired .||
|April 12, 2012 11:31 AM EDT||
NEWTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- Next week the industry's best dealers, resellers, VARs and vendors will be in attendance at ITEX 2012, the largest expo and most comprehensive educational event of the year, taking place April 18 - 19, 2012 at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas.
- MPS Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions hosted by today's leading experts on how to launch and reinforce a good MPS program. Experts will share actionable formulas and strategies on how to identify, sell, monitor, measure, train, apply, service, finance and leverage MPS for higher profits.
- Managed Services Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions by industry experts who have the roadmap on how to effectively navigate growing your business through the Managed Services market.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Intensive classes taking place on Tuesday, April 17th, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM providing a deep dive into topics such as Cloud Solutions, Sales, and MPS.
- Perfect Image Awards: Join peers at the Perfect Image Awards Ceremony! Presented by imageSource Magazine on Wednesday, April 18th at 3:00 pm at the imageSource Live Theater, to the dealerships that have categorically proven to provide "best-in-class" office solutions.
- Welcome Reception: Network, mingle and catch up with colleagues following the dynamic Keynote Panel Session on Wednesday, April 18 at 5:00 PM in the Mirage Events Center Rotunda.
- Feature Keynote Panel: on Wednesday, April 18 at 4:00 PM attend "The Converging, Competitive World of IT and Print -- How to Survive and Profit" presented by Jon Reardon, InfoTrends; Todd Thibodeaux, Comp TIA; Randy Dazo, InfoTrends and Trevor Akervik, Marco.
- Expo Floor: Featuring hundreds of companies showcasing new products and services in markets including Office Equipment, IT Services, Sales Support, Leasing, Marketing High Speed Printing and so much more.
- Expo Floor Features & Highlights include:
- imageSource Live Theater (Booth #933): Free education on the Expo Floor from credible resources including executives from MPSA, LMI Solutions, Equipment Brokers Unlimited, Adobe Systems, Print-Rite N.A., Intronis, and NubePrint.
- Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: Attendees will have the chance to win $1000 in Mirage chips or a Vegas vacation getaway just by visiting the Expo Floor. Details provided at registration. The drawings will be held Wednesday, April 18 at 3:30 PM and Thursday, April 19 at 12:30 PM.
- Managed Services Pavilion: ITEX will be showcasing the industry's leading managed services vendors in an easy-to-find pavilion on the Expo Floor. Participants include: Collabrance, N-Able Technologies, ConnectWise, LabTech Software, Intronis and more!
- Networking Breakfast (Aisle 200): Enjoy breakfast and network with colleagues as your day begins at ITEX. Plus, enter a drawing to win a set of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones!
- Stay Connected Internet Zone (Booth #339): Great destination for attendees to stay connected and catch-up with the office while at ITEX. There will be Internet stations with free access, as well as outlets to charge up and connect your own device.
- Concurrent Events: leading industry groups, associations and vendors have chosen to co-locate their events with ITEX 2012, including Compass Sales Solutions, National Printer Repair Network, Managed Print Services Association, and IBPI.
Tuesday, April 17 Pre-Conference Workshops: 1:00PM - 5:00 PM Wednesday, April 18 Conference: 9:00 - 9:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 11:00 - 11:50 AM Expo Floor Open: 12:00 PM- 4:00 PM Perfect Image Awards: 3:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 3:30 PM Keynote Panel: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Welcome Reception: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Thursday, April 19 Conference: 8:00 - 8:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 1:00 - 2:50 PM Networking Breakfast: 9:00 AM Expo Floor Open: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 12:30 PM
LOCATION: The Mirage Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
PRODUCED & MANAGED BY:
ITEX 2012 National Expo & Conference, the largest North American trade show in the imaging channel, will be held Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19, 2012 at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. ITEX National Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. www.itexshow.com
For further information, Contact
SYS-CON Events announced today that EastBanc Technologies will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. EastBanc Technologies has been working at the frontier of technology since 1999. Today, the firm provides full-lifecycle software development delivering flexible technology solutions that seamlessly integrate with existing systems – whether on premise or cloud. EastBanc Technologies partners with p...
Jun. 1, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,514
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device. For more information, please visit https://www.mangoapps.com/.
Jun. 1, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,250
SYS-CON Events announced today that Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in Embedded and IoT solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Supermicro (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and ...
May. 31, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,049
18th Cloud Expo, taking place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterprises are using some...
May. 31, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,351
SYS-CON Events announced today Object Management Group® has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 31, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,771
SYS-CON Events announced today that IBM Cloud Data Services has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IBM Cloud Data Services offers a portfolio of integrated, best-of-breed cloud data services for developers focused on mobile computing and analytics use cases.
May. 31, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,842
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical...
May. 31, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,139
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
May. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,921
"What we see what happens when you have a completely networked society and the potential to now drive the value creation and the collaboration and the ecosystems that are possible when you start to be able to connect people and industries together in ways that have never been possible before," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP of Marketing Enterprise & Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 31, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,927
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, will discuss the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to fo...
May. 31, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,673
SYS-CON Events announced today that ContentMX, the marketing technology and services company with a singular mission to increase engagement and drive more conversations for enterprise, channel and SMB technology marketers, has been named “Sponsor & Exhibitor Lounge Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York. “CloudExpo is a great opportunity to start a conversation with new prospects, but what happens after the...
May. 31, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,513
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discuss how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. We'll cite examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He'll also highlight how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable...
May. 31, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,162
Customer experience has become a competitive differentiator for companies, and it’s imperative that brands seamlessly connect the customer journey across all platforms. With the continued explosion of IoT, join us for a look at how to build a winning digital foundation in the connected era – today and in the future. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Nguyen, Group Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, will discuss how to successfully leverage mobile, rapidly deploy content, capture real-time d...
May. 31, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,817
What a difference a year makes. Organizations aren’t just talking about IoT possibilities, it is now baked into their core business strategy. With IoT, billions of devices generating data from different companies on different networks around the globe need to interact. From efficiency to better customer insights to completely new business models, IoT will turn traditional business models upside down. In the new customer-centric age, the key to success is delivering critical services and apps wit...
May. 31, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,436
As cloud and storage projections continue to rise, the number of organizations moving to the cloud is escalating and it is clear cloud storage is here to stay. However, is it secure? Data is the lifeblood for government entities, countries, cloud service providers and enterprises alike and losing or exposing that data can have disastrous results. There are new concepts for data storage on the horizon that will deliver secure solutions for storing and moving sensitive data around the world. ...
May. 31, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,526
Join us at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo 2016 – June 7-9 at the Javits Center in New York City and November 1-3 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – and deliver your unique message in a way that is striking and unforgettable by taking advantage of SYS-CON's unmatched high-impact, result-driven event / media packages.
May. 31, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,648
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, will provide an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life ...
May. 31, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,154
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex software systems for startups and enterprises. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobile software company with over 200 develope...
May. 31, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,959
SoftLayer operates a global cloud infrastructure platform built for Internet scale. With a global footprint of data centers and network points of presence, SoftLayer provides infrastructure as a service to leading-edge customers ranging from Web startups to global enterprises. SoftLayer's modular architecture, full-featured API, and sophisticated automation provide unparalleled performance and control. Its flexible unified platform seamlessly spans physical and virtual devices linked via a world...
May. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,465
SYS-CON Events announced today that BMC Software has been named "Siver Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. BMC is a global leader in innovative software solutions that help businesses transform into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. BMC Digital Enterprise Management is a set of innovative IT solutions designed to make digital business fast, seamless, and optimized from mainframe to mo...
May. 31, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,438