|By Marketwired .||
|April 12, 2012 11:31 AM EDT||
NEWTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- Next week the industry's best dealers, resellers, VARs and vendors will be in attendance at ITEX 2012, the largest expo and most comprehensive educational event of the year, taking place April 18 - 19, 2012 at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas.
- MPS Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions hosted by today's leading experts on how to launch and reinforce a good MPS program. Experts will share actionable formulas and strategies on how to identify, sell, monitor, measure, train, apply, service, finance and leverage MPS for higher profits.
- Managed Services Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions by industry experts who have the roadmap on how to effectively navigate growing your business through the Managed Services market.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Intensive classes taking place on Tuesday, April 17th, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM providing a deep dive into topics such as Cloud Solutions, Sales, and MPS.
- Perfect Image Awards: Join peers at the Perfect Image Awards Ceremony! Presented by imageSource Magazine on Wednesday, April 18th at 3:00 pm at the imageSource Live Theater, to the dealerships that have categorically proven to provide "best-in-class" office solutions.
- Welcome Reception: Network, mingle and catch up with colleagues following the dynamic Keynote Panel Session on Wednesday, April 18 at 5:00 PM in the Mirage Events Center Rotunda.
- Feature Keynote Panel: on Wednesday, April 18 at 4:00 PM attend "The Converging, Competitive World of IT and Print -- How to Survive and Profit" presented by Jon Reardon, InfoTrends; Todd Thibodeaux, Comp TIA; Randy Dazo, InfoTrends and Trevor Akervik, Marco.
- Expo Floor: Featuring hundreds of companies showcasing new products and services in markets including Office Equipment, IT Services, Sales Support, Leasing, Marketing High Speed Printing and so much more.
- Expo Floor Features & Highlights include:
- imageSource Live Theater (Booth #933): Free education on the Expo Floor from credible resources including executives from MPSA, LMI Solutions, Equipment Brokers Unlimited, Adobe Systems, Print-Rite N.A., Intronis, and NubePrint.
- Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: Attendees will have the chance to win $1000 in Mirage chips or a Vegas vacation getaway just by visiting the Expo Floor. Details provided at registration. The drawings will be held Wednesday, April 18 at 3:30 PM and Thursday, April 19 at 12:30 PM.
- Managed Services Pavilion: ITEX will be showcasing the industry's leading managed services vendors in an easy-to-find pavilion on the Expo Floor. Participants include: Collabrance, N-Able Technologies, ConnectWise, LabTech Software, Intronis and more!
- Networking Breakfast (Aisle 200): Enjoy breakfast and network with colleagues as your day begins at ITEX. Plus, enter a drawing to win a set of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones!
- Stay Connected Internet Zone (Booth #339): Great destination for attendees to stay connected and catch-up with the office while at ITEX. There will be Internet stations with free access, as well as outlets to charge up and connect your own device.
- Concurrent Events: leading industry groups, associations and vendors have chosen to co-locate their events with ITEX 2012, including Compass Sales Solutions, National Printer Repair Network, Managed Print Services Association, and IBPI.
Tuesday, April 17 Pre-Conference Workshops: 1:00PM - 5:00 PM Wednesday, April 18 Conference: 9:00 - 9:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 11:00 - 11:50 AM Expo Floor Open: 12:00 PM- 4:00 PM Perfect Image Awards: 3:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 3:30 PM Keynote Panel: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Welcome Reception: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Thursday, April 19 Conference: 8:00 - 8:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 1:00 - 2:50 PM Networking Breakfast: 9:00 AM Expo Floor Open: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 12:30 PM
LOCATION: The Mirage Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
PRODUCED & MANAGED BY:
ITEX 2012 National Expo & Conference, the largest North American trade show in the imaging channel, will be held Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19, 2012 at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. ITEX National Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. www.itexshow.com
For further information, Contact
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 433
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 314
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 13, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 149
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, will discuss the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filte...
Feb. 13, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 259
SYS-CON Events announced today that Avere Systems, a leading provider of enterprise storage for the hybrid cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Avere delivers a more modern architectural approach to storage that doesn’t require the overprovisioning of storage capacity to achieve performance, overspending on expensive storage media for inactive data or the overbuilding of data centers ...
Feb. 13, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 148
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies adopt disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevO...
Feb. 13, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 291
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 476
The Quantified Economy represents the total global addressable market (TAM) for IoT that, according to a recent IDC report, will grow to an unprecedented $1.3 trillion by 2019. With this the third wave of the Internet-global proliferation of connected devices, appliances and sensors is poised to take off in 2016. In his session at @ThingsExpo, David McLauchlan, CEO and co-founder of Buddy Platform, will discuss how the ability to access and analyze the massive volume of streaming data from mil...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:00 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 474
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 ad...
Feb. 13, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 454
SYS-CON Events announced today that Men & Mice, the leading global provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management overlay solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The Men & Mice Suite overlay solution is already known for its powerful application in heterogeneous operating environments, enabling enterprises to scale without fuss. Building on a solid range of diverse platform support,...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 278
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 159
WebSocket is effectively a persistent and fat pipe that is compatible with a standard web infrastructure; a "TCP for the Web." If you think of WebSocket in this light, there are other more hugely interesting applications of WebSocket than just simply sending data to a browser. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Frank Greco, Director of Technology for Kaazing Corporation, will compare other modern web connectivity methods such as HTTP/2, HTTP Streaming, Server-Sent Events and new W3C event APIs ...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:30 AM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that iDevices®, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. iDevices, the preeminent brand in the connected home industry, has a growing line of HomeKit-enabled products available at the largest retailers worldwide. Through the “Designed with iDevices” co-development program and its custom-built IoT Cloud Infrastruc...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 155
Companies can harness IoT and predictive analytics to sustain business continuity; predict and manage site performance during emergencies; minimize expensive reactive maintenance; and forecast equipment and maintenance budgets and expenditures. Providing cost-effective, uninterrupted service is challenging, particularly for organizations with geographically dispersed operations.
Feb. 13, 2016 11:00 AM EST
There will be new vendors providing applications, middleware, and connected devices to support the thriving IoT ecosystem. This essentially means that electronic device manufacturers will also be in the software business. Many will be new to building embedded software or robust software. This creates an increased importance on software quality, particularly within the Industrial Internet of Things where business-critical applications are becoming dependent on products controlled by software. Qua...
Feb. 13, 2016 11:00 AM EST
Join us at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo 2016 – June 7-9 at the Javits Center in New York City and November 1-3 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – and deliver your unique message in a way that is striking and unforgettable by taking advantage of SYS-CON's unmatched high-impact, result-driven event / media packages.
Feb. 13, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 105
As enterprises work to take advantage of Big Data technologies, they frequently become distracted by product-level decisions. In most new Big Data builds this approach is completely counter-productive: it presupposes tools that may not be a fit for development teams, forces IT to take on the burden of evaluating and maintaining unfamiliar technology, and represents a major up-front expense. In his session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Warfield, CTO and Co-Founder of Coho Data, will dis...
Feb. 13, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 234
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (NYSE: SSNI) extended its Internet of Things technology platform with performance enhancements to Gen5 – its fifth generation critical infrastructure networking platform. Already delivering nearly 23 million devices on five continents as one of the leading networking providers in the market, Silver Spring announced it is doubling the maximum speed of its Gen5 network to up to 2.4 Mbps, increasing computational performance by 10x, supporting simultaneous mesh communic...
Feb. 13, 2016 05:00 AM EST
Eighty percent of a data scientist’s time is spent gathering and cleaning up data, and 80% of all data is unstructured and almost never analyzed. Cognitive computing, in combination with Big Data, is changing the equation by creating data reservoirs and using natural language processing to enable analysis of unstructured data sources. This is impacting every aspect of the analytics profession from how data is mined (and by whom) to how it is delivered. This is not some futuristic vision: it's ha...
Feb. 13, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 475