|By Marketwired .||
|April 12, 2012 11:31 AM EDT||
NEWTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- Next week the industry's best dealers, resellers, VARs and vendors will be in attendance at ITEX 2012, the largest expo and most comprehensive educational event of the year, taking place April 18 - 19, 2012 at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas.
- MPS Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions hosted by today's leading experts on how to launch and reinforce a good MPS program. Experts will share actionable formulas and strategies on how to identify, sell, monitor, measure, train, apply, service, finance and leverage MPS for higher profits.
- Managed Services Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions by industry experts who have the roadmap on how to effectively navigate growing your business through the Managed Services market.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Intensive classes taking place on Tuesday, April 17th, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM providing a deep dive into topics such as Cloud Solutions, Sales, and MPS.
- Perfect Image Awards: Join peers at the Perfect Image Awards Ceremony! Presented by imageSource Magazine on Wednesday, April 18th at 3:00 pm at the imageSource Live Theater, to the dealerships that have categorically proven to provide "best-in-class" office solutions.
- Welcome Reception: Network, mingle and catch up with colleagues following the dynamic Keynote Panel Session on Wednesday, April 18 at 5:00 PM in the Mirage Events Center Rotunda.
- Feature Keynote Panel: on Wednesday, April 18 at 4:00 PM attend "The Converging, Competitive World of IT and Print -- How to Survive and Profit" presented by Jon Reardon, InfoTrends; Todd Thibodeaux, Comp TIA; Randy Dazo, InfoTrends and Trevor Akervik, Marco.
- Expo Floor: Featuring hundreds of companies showcasing new products and services in markets including Office Equipment, IT Services, Sales Support, Leasing, Marketing High Speed Printing and so much more.
- Expo Floor Features & Highlights include:
- imageSource Live Theater (Booth #933): Free education on the Expo Floor from credible resources including executives from MPSA, LMI Solutions, Equipment Brokers Unlimited, Adobe Systems, Print-Rite N.A., Intronis, and NubePrint.
- Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: Attendees will have the chance to win $1000 in Mirage chips or a Vegas vacation getaway just by visiting the Expo Floor. Details provided at registration. The drawings will be held Wednesday, April 18 at 3:30 PM and Thursday, April 19 at 12:30 PM.
- Managed Services Pavilion: ITEX will be showcasing the industry's leading managed services vendors in an easy-to-find pavilion on the Expo Floor. Participants include: Collabrance, N-Able Technologies, ConnectWise, LabTech Software, Intronis and more!
- Networking Breakfast (Aisle 200): Enjoy breakfast and network with colleagues as your day begins at ITEX. Plus, enter a drawing to win a set of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones!
- Stay Connected Internet Zone (Booth #339): Great destination for attendees to stay connected and catch-up with the office while at ITEX. There will be Internet stations with free access, as well as outlets to charge up and connect your own device.
- Concurrent Events: leading industry groups, associations and vendors have chosen to co-locate their events with ITEX 2012, including Compass Sales Solutions, National Printer Repair Network, Managed Print Services Association, and IBPI.
Tuesday, April 17 Pre-Conference Workshops: 1:00PM - 5:00 PM Wednesday, April 18 Conference: 9:00 - 9:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 11:00 - 11:50 AM Expo Floor Open: 12:00 PM- 4:00 PM Perfect Image Awards: 3:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 3:30 PM Keynote Panel: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Welcome Reception: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Thursday, April 19 Conference: 8:00 - 8:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 1:00 - 2:50 PM Networking Breakfast: 9:00 AM Expo Floor Open: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 12:30 PM
LOCATION: The Mirage Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
PRODUCED & MANAGED BY:
ITEX 2012 National Expo & Conference, the largest North American trade show in the imaging channel, will be held Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19, 2012 at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. ITEX National Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. www.itexshow.com
For further information, Contact
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,435
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,656
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,977
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 299
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 29, 2016 05:03 PM EDT Reads: 244
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,741
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,482
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,026
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 832
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,195
SYS-CON Events announced today Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 952
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 29, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 823
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,844
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,207
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 29, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,036
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,925
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,079
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,409
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,099
Is the ongoing quest for agility in the data center forcing you to evaluate how to be a part of infrastructure automation efforts? As organizations evolve toward bimodal IT operations, they are embracing new service delivery models and leveraging virtualization to increase infrastructure agility. Therefore, the network must evolve in parallel to become equally agile. Read this essential piece of Gartner research for recommendations on achieving greater agility.
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 926