|By Marketwired .||
|April 12, 2012 11:31 AM EDT||
NEWTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- Next week the industry's best dealers, resellers, VARs and vendors will be in attendance at ITEX 2012, the largest expo and most comprehensive educational event of the year, taking place April 18 - 19, 2012 at the Mirage Resort in Las Vegas.
- MPS Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions hosted by today's leading experts on how to launch and reinforce a good MPS program. Experts will share actionable formulas and strategies on how to identify, sell, monitor, measure, train, apply, service, finance and leverage MPS for higher profits.
- Managed Services Strategy Forum: Dedicated sessions by industry experts who have the roadmap on how to effectively navigate growing your business through the Managed Services market.
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Intensive classes taking place on Tuesday, April 17th, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM providing a deep dive into topics such as Cloud Solutions, Sales, and MPS.
- Perfect Image Awards: Join peers at the Perfect Image Awards Ceremony! Presented by imageSource Magazine on Wednesday, April 18th at 3:00 pm at the imageSource Live Theater, to the dealerships that have categorically proven to provide "best-in-class" office solutions.
- Welcome Reception: Network, mingle and catch up with colleagues following the dynamic Keynote Panel Session on Wednesday, April 18 at 5:00 PM in the Mirage Events Center Rotunda.
- Feature Keynote Panel: on Wednesday, April 18 at 4:00 PM attend "The Converging, Competitive World of IT and Print -- How to Survive and Profit" presented by Jon Reardon, InfoTrends; Todd Thibodeaux, Comp TIA; Randy Dazo, InfoTrends and Trevor Akervik, Marco.
- Expo Floor: Featuring hundreds of companies showcasing new products and services in markets including Office Equipment, IT Services, Sales Support, Leasing, Marketing High Speed Printing and so much more.
- Expo Floor Features & Highlights include:
- imageSource Live Theater (Booth #933): Free education on the Expo Floor from credible resources including executives from MPSA, LMI Solutions, Equipment Brokers Unlimited, Adobe Systems, Print-Rite N.A., Intronis, and NubePrint.
- Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: Attendees will have the chance to win $1000 in Mirage chips or a Vegas vacation getaway just by visiting the Expo Floor. Details provided at registration. The drawings will be held Wednesday, April 18 at 3:30 PM and Thursday, April 19 at 12:30 PM.
- Managed Services Pavilion: ITEX will be showcasing the industry's leading managed services vendors in an easy-to-find pavilion on the Expo Floor. Participants include: Collabrance, N-Able Technologies, ConnectWise, LabTech Software, Intronis and more!
- Networking Breakfast (Aisle 200): Enjoy breakfast and network with colleagues as your day begins at ITEX. Plus, enter a drawing to win a set of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones!
- Stay Connected Internet Zone (Booth #339): Great destination for attendees to stay connected and catch-up with the office while at ITEX. There will be Internet stations with free access, as well as outlets to charge up and connect your own device.
- Concurrent Events: leading industry groups, associations and vendors have chosen to co-locate their events with ITEX 2012, including Compass Sales Solutions, National Printer Repair Network, Managed Print Services Association, and IBPI.
Tuesday, April 17 Pre-Conference Workshops: 1:00PM - 5:00 PM Wednesday, April 18 Conference: 9:00 - 9:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 11:00 - 11:50 AM Expo Floor Open: 12:00 PM- 4:00 PM Perfect Image Awards: 3:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 3:30 PM Keynote Panel: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Welcome Reception: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Thursday, April 19 Conference: 8:00 - 8:50 AM, 10:00 - 10:50 AM, 1:00 - 2:50 PM Networking Breakfast: 9:00 AM Expo Floor Open: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Great ITEX Giveaway 2.0: 12:30 PM
LOCATION: The Mirage Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
PRODUCED & MANAGED BY:
ITEX 2012 National Expo & Conference, the largest North American trade show in the imaging channel, will be held Wednesday, April 18 and Thursday, April 19, 2012 at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. ITEX National Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. www.itexshow.com
For further information, Contact
If you’re responsible for an application that depends on the data or functionality of various IoT endpoints – either sensors or devices – your brand reputation depends on the security, reliability, and compliance of its many integrated parts. If your application fails to deliver the expected business results, your customers and partners won't care if that failure stems from the code you developed or from a component that you integrated. What can you do to ensure that the endpoints work as expect...
Sep. 26, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,596
An IoT product’s log files speak volumes about what’s happening with your products in the field, pinpointing current and potential issues, and enabling you to predict failures and save millions of dollars in inventory. But until recently, no one knew how to listen. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dan Gettens, Chief Research Officer at OnProcess, will discuss recent research by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and OnProcess Technology, where MIT created a new, breakthrough analytics model f...
Sep. 26, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,875
SYS-CON Events announced today that Bsquare has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For more than two decades, Bsquare has helped its customers extract business value from a broad array of physical assets by making them intelligent, connecting them, and using the data they generate to optimize business processes.
Sep. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,645
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Sep. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,073
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Sep. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,568
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,417
Digital transformation is too big and important for our future success to not understand the rules that apply to it. The first three rules for winning in this age of hyper-digital transformation are: Advantages in speed, analytics and operational tempos must be captured by implementing an optimized information logistics system (OILS) Real-time operational tempos (IT, people and business processes) must be achieved Businesses that can "analyze data and act and with speed" will dominate those t...
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,058
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Sep. 26, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,091
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 26, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,770
SYS-CON Events announced today that Numerex Corp, a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT), will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Numerex Corp. (NASDAQ:NMRX) is a leading provider of managed enterprise solutions enabling the Internet of Things (IoT). The Company's solutions produce new revenue streams or create operating...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,962
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 26, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,644
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,547
I'm a lonely sensor. I spend all day telling the world how I'm feeling, but none of the other sensors seem to care. I want to be connected. I want to build relationships with other sensors to be more useful for my human. I want my human to understand that when my friends next door are too hot for a while, I'll soon be flaming. And when all my friends go outside without me, I may be left behind. Don't just log my data; use the relationship graph. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Boyd, Engi...
Sep. 26, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,255
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pulzze Systems will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Pulzze Systems, Inc. provides infrastructure products for the Internet of Things to enable any connected device and system to carry out matched operations without programming. For more information, visit http://www.pulzzesystems.com.
Sep. 26, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,824
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, will discuss the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports. The session will include a working demo and a technical d...
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,709
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management solutions, helping companies worldwide activate their data to drive more value and business insight and to transform moder...
Sep. 25, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,531
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace.
Sep. 25, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 969
The vision of a connected smart home is becoming reality with the application of integrated wireless technologies in devices and appliances. The use of standardized and TCP/IP networked wireless technologies in line-powered and battery operated sensors and controls has led to the adoption of radios in the 2.4GHz band, including Wi-Fi, BT/BLE and 802.15.4 applied ZigBee and Thread. This is driving the need for robust wireless coexistence for multiple radios to ensure throughput performance and th...
Sep. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,541
Enterprise IT has been in the era of Hybrid Cloud for some time now. But it seems most conversations about Hybrid are focused on integrating AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google ECM into existing on-premises systems. Where is all the Private Cloud? What do technology providers need to do to make their offerings more compelling? How should enterprise IT executives and buyers define their focus, needs, and roadmap, and communicate that clearly to the providers?
Sep. 25, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,535
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Sep. 25, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 870